Guideline for the treatment of chronic lymphocytic leukaemia: a British Society for Haematology guideline.
AffiliationNIHR BRC Oxford Molecular Diagnostic Centre, Oxford University Hospitals NHS Trust and Department of Oncology, University of Oxford, John Radcliffe Hospital, Oxford
MetadataShow full item record
CitationGuideline for the treatment of chronic lymphocytic leukaemia: a British Society for Haematology guideline. 2018, Br J Haematol
JournalBritish Journal of Haematology
- Guidelines on the diagnosis and management of chronic lymphocytic leukaemia.
- Authors: Oscier D, Fegan C, Hillmen P, Illidge T, Johnson S, Maguire P, Matutes E, Milligan D, Guidelines Working Group of the UK CLL Forum. British Committee for Standards in Haematology.
- Issue date: 2004 May
- Fludarabine as second-line therapy for B cell chronic lymphocytic leukaemia: a technology assessment.
- Authors: Hyde C, Wake B, Bryan S, Barton P, Fry-Smith A, Davenport C, Song F
- Issue date: 2002
- Targeted therapy for chronic lymphocytic leukemia: a glimpse into the future.
- Authors: Hillmen P
- Issue date: 2012 Feb 10
- The use of ibrutinib in chronic lymphocytic leukemia.
- Authors: Damon LE
- Issue date: 2016 Mar
- Treatment for relapsed or refractory chronic lymphocytic leukaemia: an ongoing challenge.
- Authors: Strati P
- Issue date: 2017 Mar