AffiliationDepartment of Clinical Oncology, The Christie NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester Academic Health Science Centre, Manchester M20 4BX
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractRadiotherapy is rarely used for T1 bladder cancer. We discuss the potential reasons for this, the current evidence, and make suggestions for future research.
CitationRadiotherapy for high-grade T1 bladder cancer. 2018, Eur Urol Focus
JournalEuropean Urology Focus
- The results of concurrent chemo-radiotherapy for recurrence after treatment with bacillus Calmette-Guérin for non-muscle-invasive bladder cancer: is immediate cystectomy always necessary?
- Authors: Wo JY, Shipley WU, Dahl DM, Coen JJ, Heney NM, Kaufman DS, Zietman AL
- Issue date: 2009 Jul
- Analysis of Intravesical Recurrence After Bladder-preserving Therapy for Muscle-invasive Bladder Cancer.
- Authors: Onozawa M, Miyanaga N, Hinotsu S, Miyazaki J, Oikawa T, Kimura T, Takaoka E, Kawai K, Shimazui T, Sakurai H, Nishiyama H, Akaza H
- Issue date: 2012 Sep
- Prognostic Performance and Reproducibility of the 1973 and 2004/2016 World Health Organization Grading Classification Systems in Non-muscle-invasive Bladder Cancer: A European Association of Urology Non-muscle Invasive Bladder Cancer Guidelines Panel Systematic Review.
- Authors: Soukup V, Čapoun O, Cohen D, Hernández V, Babjuk M, Burger M, Compérat E, Gontero P, Lam T, MacLennan S, Mostafid AH, Palou J, van Rhijn BWG, Rouprêt M, Shariat SF, Sylvester R, Yuan Y, Zigeuner R
- Issue date: 2017 Nov
- Bladder preservation for localized muscle-invasive bladder cancer: the survival impact of local utilization rates of definitive radiotherapy.
- Authors: Kozak KR, Hamidi M, Manning M, Moody JS
- Issue date: 2012 Jun 1
- Conservation treatment of muscle-invasive bladder cancer using radiotherapy.
- Authors: Parsons JT
- Issue date: 1993