Magnetic resonance imaging-guided radiation therapy: a short strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats analysis.
AffiliationDivision of Cancer Sciences, School of Medical Sciences, Faculty of Biology Medicine and Health, Manchester Academic Health Sciences Centre, University of Manchester, Manchester, United Kingdom; Department of Radiotherapy Related Research, The Christie NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester
MetadataShow full item record
CitationMagnetic resonance imaging-guided radiation therapy: a short strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats analysis. 2018, 101 (5): 1057-1060 Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys
JournalInternational Journal of Radiation Oncology, Biology, Physics
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging-Guided Adaptive Radiation Therapy: A "Game Changer" for Prostate Treatment?
- Authors: Pathmanathan AU, van As NJ, Kerkmeijer LGW, Christodouleas J, Lawton CAF, Vesprini D, van der Heide UA, Frank SJ, Nill S, Oelfke U, van Herk M, Li XA, Mittauer K, Ritter M, Choudhury A, Tree AC
- Issue date: 2018 Feb 1
- Magnetic resonance-guided adaptive radiotherapy: a solution to the future.
- Authors: Kupelian P, Sonke JJ
- Issue date: 2014 Jul
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging only Workflow for Radiotherapy Simulation and Planning in Prostate Cancer.
- Authors: Kerkmeijer LGW, Maspero M, Meijer GJ, van der Voort van Zyp JRN, de Boer HCJ, van den Berg CAT
- Issue date: 2018 Nov
- Dosimetric feasibility of real-time MRI-guided proton therapy.
- Authors: Moteabbed M, Schuemann J, Paganetti H
- Issue date: 2014 Nov
- Practical Clinical Workflows for Online and Offline Adaptive Radiation Therapy.
- Authors: Green OL, Henke LE, Hugo GD
- Issue date: 2019 Jul