Image-based data mining to probe dosimetric correlates of radiation-induced trismus.
AuthorsBeasley, William J
Mackay, Ranald I
Slevin, Nicholas J
van Herk, Marcel
AffiliationDivision of Cancer Sciences, Faculty of Biology, Medicine and Health, University of Manchester, Manchester
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractTo identify imaged regions in which dose is associated with radiation-induced trismus after head and neck cancer radiation therapy (HNRT) using a novel image-based data mining (IBDM) framework.
CitationImage-based data mining to probe dosimetric correlates of radiation-induced trismus. 2018, Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys
JournalInternational Journal of Radiation Oncology, Biology, Physics
- Dose-volume analysis of radiation-induced trismus in head and neck cancer patients.
- Authors: Gebre-Medhin M, Haghanegi M, Robért L, Kjellén E, Nilsson P
- Issue date: 2016 Nov
- Dose-volume factors correlating with trismus following chemoradiation for head and neck cancer.
- Authors: Rao SD, Saleh ZH, Setton J, Tam M, McBride SM, Riaz N, Deasy JO, Lee NY
- Issue date: 2016
- Intensity-modulated radiation therapy reduces radiation-induced trismus in patients with nasopharyngeal carcinoma: a prospective study with >5 years of follow-up.
- Authors: Chen YY, Zhao C, Wang J, Ma HL, Lai SZ, Liu Y, Han F, Lu LX, Bao Y, Chen M
- Issue date: 2011 Jul 1
- Radiation-induced trismus in the ARTSCAN head and neck trial.
- Authors: Lindblom U, Gärskog O, Kjellén E, Laurell G, Levring Jäghagen E, Wahlberg P, Zackrisson B, Nilsson P
- Issue date: 2014 May
- Prospective evaluation of relationships between radiotherapy dose to masticatory apparatus and trismus.
- Authors: Hague C, Beasley W, Garcez K, Lee LW, McPartlin A, McWilliam A, Ryder D, Sykes AJ, Thomson D, van Herk M, West C, Slevin NJ
- Issue date: 2018 Aug