Revisiting the role of radiotherapy in Hodgkin lymphoma to augment systemic immunity.
AffiliationDivision of Cancer Sciences , School of Medical Sciences, University of Manchester, Christie Hospital, Manchester Academic Health Sciences Centre , Manchester , UK
MetadataShow full item record
CitationRevisiting the role of radiotherapy in Hodgkin lymphoma to augment systemic immunity. 2018: 1-2 Leuk Lymphoma
JournalLeukemia & Lymphoma
- Modern radiotherapeutic strategies in the management of lymphoma.
- Authors: Ballas L
- Issue date: 2015
- Recommendations for the use of radiotherapy in nodal lymphoma.
- Authors: Hoskin PJ, Díez P, Williams M, Lucraft H, Bayne M, Participants of the Lymphoma Radiotherapy Group.
- Issue date: 2013 Jan
- Immune checkpoint inhibitors in Hodgkin and non-Hodgkin lymphoma: how they work and when to use them.
- Authors: Savage KJ, Steidl C
- Issue date: 2016 Nov
- Does Radiation Have a Role in Advanced Stage Hodgkin's or Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma?
- Authors: Specht L
- Issue date: 2016 Jan
- [Radiotherapy of lymphomas].
- Authors: Barillot I, Mahé MA, Antoni D, Hennequin C
- Issue date: 2016 Sep