Anatomical change during radiotherapy for head and neck cancer, and its effect on delivered dose to the spinal cord.
Bates, Amy M
Burnet, Neil G
AffiliationCancer Research UK VoxTox Research Group, University of Cambridge Department of Oncology, Cambridge Biomedical Campus, Addenbrooke's Hospital, UK;
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThe impact of weight loss and anatomical change during head and neck (H&N) radiotherapy on spinal cord dosimetry is poorly understood, limiting evidence-based adaptive management strategies.
CitationAnatomical change during radiotherapy for head and neck cancer, and its effect on delivered dose to the spinal cord. 2018, Radiother Oncol
JournalRadiotherapy and Oncology
- Localization and quantification of the delivered dose to the spinal cord. Predicting actual delivered dose during daily MVCT image-guided tomotherapy.
- Authors: Duma MN, Schuster T, Aswathanarayana N, Fromm LS, Molls M, Geinitz H, Kampfer S
- Issue date: 2013 Dec
- Do we need daily image-guided radiotherapy by megavoltage computed tomography in head and neck helical tomotherapy? The actual delivered dose to the spinal cord.
- Authors: Duma MN, Kampfer S, Schuster T, Aswathanarayana N, Fromm LS, Molls M, Andratschke N, Geinitz H
- Issue date: 2012 Sep 1
- Automatic contour propagation using deformable image registration to determine delivered dose to spinal cord in head-and-neck cancer radiotherapy.
- Authors: Yeap PL, Noble DJ, Harrison K, Bates AM, Burnet NG, Jena R, Romanchikova M, Sutcliffe MPF, Thomas SJ, Barnett GC, Benson RJ, Jefferies SJ, Parker MA
- Issue date: 2017 Jul 12
- Adaptive radiotherapy using helical tomotherapy for head and neck cancer in definitive and postoperative settings: initial results.
- Authors: Capelle L, Mackenzie M, Field C, Parliament M, Ghosh S, Scrimger R
- Issue date: 2012 Apr
- CT-based dose recalculations in head and neck cancer radiotherapy: comparison of daily dose recalculations to less time-consuming approaches.
- Authors: Wagenblast S, Kampfer S, Borm KJ, Combs SE, Pigorsch SU, Duma MN
- Issue date: 2019 Jun