Management of organ transplant recipients attending a high-throughput skin cancer surgery and surveillance clinic in Queensland.
AffiliationQIMR Berghofer Medical Research Institute, Population Health Department, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThe incidence of skin cancer in organ transplant recipients (OTRs) is very high due mainly to long-term immunosuppressive therapy. The problem is particularly severe for organ transplant recipients living in Queensland, Australia, resulting in significant mortality.
CitationManagement of organ transplant recipients attending a high-throughput skin cancer surgery and surveillance clinic in Queensland. 2018, Br J Dermatol
JournalThe British Journal of Dermatology
- Melanoma in a cohort of organ transplant recipients: Experience from a dedicated transplant dermatology clinic in Victoria, Australia.
- Authors: Maor D, Vajdic CM, Cumming S, Fahey V, Bala HR, Snaidr V, Brennand S, Goh MSY, Chong AH
- Issue date: 2020 Sep
- Declining incidence of keratinocyte carcinoma in organ transplant recipients.
- Authors: Menzies S, O'Leary E, Callaghan G, Galligan M, Deady S, Gadallah B, Lenane P, Lally A, Houlihan DD, Morris PG, Sexton DJ, McCormick PA, Egan JJ, O'Neill JP, Conlon PJ, Moloney FJ
- Issue date: 2019 Nov
- Association of Sirolimus Use With Risk for Skin Cancer in a Mixed-Organ Cohort of Solid-Organ Transplant Recipients With a History of Cancer.
- Authors: Karia PS, Azzi JR, Heher EC, Hills VM, Schmults CD
- Issue date: 2016 May 1
- The effects of a multidisciplinary high-throughput skin clinic on healthcare costs of organ transplant recipients.
- Authors: Gordon LG, Rodriguez-Acevedo AJ, Papier K, Khosrotehrani K, Isbel N, Campbell S, Griffin A, Green AC
- Issue date: 2019 Jul
- Deep cutaneous fungal infections in solid-organ transplant recipients.
- Authors: Galezowski A, Delyon J, Le Cleach L, Guégan S, Ducroux E, Alanio A, Lastennet D, Moguelet P, Dadban A, Leccia MT, Le Pelletier F, Francès C, Lebbé C, Barete S, Skin and Organ Transplantation Group of the French Society of Dermatology.
- Issue date: 2020 Aug