Management of organ transplant recipients attending a high-throughput skin cancer surgery and surveillance clinic in Queensland.
AffiliationQIMR Berghofer Medical Research Institute, Population Health Department, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThe incidence of skin cancer in organ transplant recipients (OTRs) is very high due mainly to long-term immunosuppressive therapy. The problem is particularly severe for organ transplant recipients living in Queensland, Australia, resulting in significant mortality.
CitationManagement of organ transplant recipients attending a high-throughput skin cancer surgery and surveillance clinic in Queensland. 2018, Br J Dermatol
JournalThe British Journal of Dermatology
- Association of Sirolimus Use With Risk for Skin Cancer in a Mixed-Organ Cohort of Solid-Organ Transplant Recipients With a History of Cancer.
- Authors: Karia PS, Azzi JR, Heher EC, Hills VM, Schmults CD
- Issue date: 2016 May 1
- The effects of a multidisciplinary high-throughput skin clinic on healthcare costs of organ transplant recipients.
- Authors: Gordon LG, Rodriguez-Acevedo AJ, Papier K, Khosrotehrani K, Isbel N, Campbell S, Griffin A, Green AC
- Issue date: 2019 Jul
- Specialty clinics for the dermatologic care of solid-organ transplant recipients.
- Authors: Christenson LJ, Geusau A, Ferrandiz C, Brown CD, Ulrich C, Stockfleth E, Berg D, Orengo I, Shaw JC, Carucci JA, Euvrard S, Pacheco T, Stasko T, Otley CC
- Issue date: 2004 Apr
- Incidence, risk factors, and preventative management of skin cancers in organ transplant recipients: a review of single- and multicenter retrospective studies from 2006 to 2010.
- Authors: Mudigonda T, Levender MM, O'Neill JL, West CE, Pearce DJ, Feldman SR
- Issue date: 2013 Mar
- Local interventions for actinic keratosis in organ transplant recipients: a systematic review.
- Authors: Heppt MV, Steeb T, Niesert AC, Zacher M, Leiter U, Garbe C, Berking C
- Issue date: 2019 Jan