Management of organ transplant recipients attending a high-throughput skin cancer surgery and surveillance clinic in Queensland.
AffiliationQIMR Berghofer Medical Research Institute, Population Health Department, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThe incidence of skin cancer in organ transplant recipients (OTRs) is very high due mainly to long-term immunosuppressive therapy. The problem is particularly severe for organ transplant recipients living in Queensland, Australia, resulting in significant mortality.
CitationManagement of organ transplant recipients attending a high-throughput skin cancer surgery and surveillance clinic in Queensland. 2018, Br J Dermatol
JournalThe British Journal of Dermatology
- Association of Sirolimus Use With Risk for Skin Cancer in a Mixed-Organ Cohort of Solid-Organ Transplant Recipients With a History of Cancer.
- Authors: Karia PS, Azzi JR, Heher EC, Hills VM, Schmults CD
- Issue date: 2016 May 1
- The effects of a multidisciplinary high-throughput skin clinic on healthcare costs of organ transplant recipients.
- Authors: Gordon LG, Rodriguez-Acevedo AJ, Papier K, Khosrotehrani K, Isbel N, Campbell S, Griffin A, Green AC
- Issue date: 2019 Jul
- Management of non-melanoma skin cancer in immunocompromised solid organ transplant recipients.
- Authors: Bangash HK, Colegio OR
- Issue date: 2012 Sep
- Solar UV-radiation, vitamin D and skin cancer surveillance in organ transplant recipients (OTRs).
- Authors: Reichrath J, Nürnberg B
- Issue date: 2008
- Prevalence of Skin Cancer and Related Skin Tumors in High-Risk Kidney and Liver Transplant Recipients in Queensland, Australia.
- Authors: Iannacone MR, Sinnya S, Pandeya N, Isbel N, Campbell S, Fawcett J, Soyer PH, Ferguson L, Davis M, Whiteman DC, Green AC, STAR Study.
- Issue date: 2016 Jul