Correction to: 1 versus 2-cm excision margins for pT2-pT4 primary cutaneous melanoma (MelMarT): A feasibility study.
Olofsson Bagge, R
AffiliationNorfolk & Norwich University Hospital, Norwich, UK
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractIn the original article John F. Thompson was inadvertently omitted as an author. The author list is updated as shown in this correction.
CitationCorrection to: 1 versus 2-cm excision margins for pT2-pT4 primary cutaneous melanoma (MelMarT): A feasibility study. 2018, Ann Surg Oncol
JournalAnnals of Surgical Oncology
- 1 Versus 2-cm Excision Margins for pT2-pT4 Primary Cutaneous Melanoma (MelMarT): A Feasibility Study.
- Authors: Moncrieff MD, Gyorki D, Saw R, Spillane AJ, Thompson JF, Peach H, Oudit D, Geh J, Dziewulski P, Wilson E, Matteucci P, Pritchard-Jones R, Olofsson Bagge R, Wright FC, Crampton N, Cassell O, Jallali N, Berger A, Kelly J, Hamilton S, Durrani A, Lo S, Paton E, Henderson MA
- Issue date: 2018 Sep
- Updated evidence-based clinical practice guidelines for the diagnosis and management of melanoma: definitive excision margins for primary cutaneous melanoma.
- Authors: Sladden MJ, Nieweg OE, Howle J, Coventry BJ, Thompson JF
- Issue date: 2018 Feb 19
- Optimal excision margins for primary cutaneous melanoma: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Authors: Haigh PI, DiFronzo LA, McCready DR
- Issue date: 2003 Dec
- Wide versus narrow excision margins for high-risk, primary cutaneous melanomas: long-term follow-up of survival in a randomised trial.
- Authors: Hayes AJ, Maynard L, Coombes G, Newton-Bishop J, Timmons M, Cook M, Theaker J, Bliss JM, Thomas JM, UK Melanoma Study Group., British Association of Plastic., Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons, and the Scottish Cancer Therapy Network.
- Issue date: 2016 Feb
- Surgical excision margins for primary cutaneous melanoma.
- Authors: Sladden MJ, Balch C, Barzilai DA, Berg D, Freiman A, Handiside T, Hollis S, Lens MB, Thompson JF
- Issue date: 2009 Oct 7