DNA methylation and repressive H3K9 and H3K27 trimethylation in the promoter regions of PD-1, CTLA-4, TIM-3, LAG-3, TIGIT, and PD-L1 genes in human primary breast cancer.
AffiliationCancer Research Center, Qatar Biomedical Research Institute, College of Science and Engineering, Hamad Bin Khalifa University, Qatar Foundation, Doha, Qatar.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractHigh expression of immune checkpoints in tumor microenvironment plays significant roles in inhibiting anti-tumor immunity, which is associated with poor prognosis and cancer progression. Major epigenetic modifications in both DNA and histone could be involved in upregulation of immune checkpoints in cancer.
CitationDNA methylation and repressive H3K9 and H3K27 trimethylation in the promoter regions of PD-1, CTLA-4, TIM-3, LAG-3, TIGIT, and PD-L1 genes in human primary breast cancer. 2018, 10: 78 Clin Epigenetics
- DNA methylation and repressive histones in the promoters of PD-1, CTLA-4, TIM-3, LAG-3, TIGIT, PD-L1, and galectin-9 genes in human colorectal cancer.
- Authors: Sasidharan Nair V, Toor SM, Taha RZ, Shaath H, Elkord E
- Issue date: 2018 Aug 6
- DNA methylation of immune checkpoints in the peripheral blood of breast and colorectal cancer patients.
- Authors: Elashi AA, Sasidharan Nair V, Taha RZ, Shaath H, Elkord E
- Issue date: 2019
- Expression of immune checkpoint regulators, cytotoxic T lymphocyte antigen 4 (CTLA-4) and programmed death-ligand 1 (PD-L1), in female breast carcinomas.
- Authors: Kassardjian A, Shintaku PI, Moatamed NA
- Issue date: 2018
- Gene silencing in cancer by histone H3 lysine 27 trimethylation independent of promoter DNA methylation.
- Authors: Kondo Y, Shen L, Cheng AS, Ahmed S, Boumber Y, Charo C, Yamochi T, Urano T, Furukawa K, Kwabi-Addo B, Gold DL, Sekido Y, Huang TH, Issa JP
- Issue date: 2008 Jun
- The MLL1-H3K4me3 Axis-Mediated PD-L1 Expression and Pancreatic Cancer Immune Evasion.
- Authors: Lu C, Paschall AV, Shi H, Savage N, Waller JL, Sabbatini ME, Oberlies NH, Pearce C, Liu K
- Issue date: 2017 Jan