Development of Breast Cancer Choices: a decision support tool for young women with breast cancer deciding whether to have genetic testing for BRCA1/2 mutations.
Armstrong, Anne C
AffiliationFaculty of Health Sciences, University of Southampton, Southampton, UK
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractTo develop a decision support tool for young women with breast cancer considering genetic testing for BRCA1/2 mutations soon after cancer diagnosis.
CitationDevelopment of Breast Cancer Choices: a decision support tool for young women with breast cancer deciding whether to have genetic testing for BRCA1/2 mutations. 2018, Support Care Cancer
JournalSupportive Care in Cancer
- Development and pilot testing of a decision aid for men considering genetic testing for breast and/or ovarian cancer-related mutations (BRCA1/2).
- Authors: Juan AS, Wakefield CE, Kasparian NA, Kirk J, Tyler J, Tucker K
- Issue date: 2008 Dec
- Effect of a computer-based decision aid on knowledge, perceptions, and intentions about genetic testing for breast cancer susceptibility: a randomized controlled trial.
- Authors: Green MJ, Peterson SK, Baker MW, Harper GR, Friedman LC, Rubinstein WS, Mauger DT
- Issue date: 2004 Jul 28
- Decision-making on preimplantation genetic diagnosis and prenatal diagnosis: a challenge for couples with hereditary breast and ovarian cancer.
- Authors: Derks-Smeets IA, Gietel-Habets JJ, Tibben A, Tjan-Heijnen VC, Meijer-Hoogeveen M, Geraedts JP, van Golde R, Gomez-Garcia E, van den Bogaart E, van Hooijdonk M, de Die-Smulders CE, van Osch LA
- Issue date: 2014 May
- Efficacy of a web-based intelligent tutoring system for communicating genetic risk of breast cancer: a fuzzy-trace theory approach.
- Authors: Wolfe CR, Reyna VF, Widmer CL, Cedillos EM, Fisher CR, Brust-Renck PG, Weil AM
- Issue date: 2015 Jan
- Information needs of mothers regarding communicating BRCA1/2 cancer genetic test results to their children.
- Authors: Tercyak KP, Peshkin BN, Demarco TA, Patenaude AF, Schneider KA, Garber JE, Valdimarsdottir HB, Schwartz MD
- Issue date: 2007 Fall