Referral and treatment pathways for pseudomyxoma peritonei of appendiceal origin within a national treatment programme.
Renehan, Andrew G
Fulford, Paul E
Wilson, Malcolm S
O'Dwyer, Sarah T
AffiliationColorectal and Peritoneal Oncology Centre, The Christie NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester, United Kingdom
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractPseudomyxoma peritonei (PMP) is a rare neoplasm of the appendix, which if untreated disseminates throughout the abdominal cavity and generates considerable morbidity. Since 2002 in the UK, patients with PMP have been managed via two nationally commissioned centres. We evaluated referrals and treatment pathways over time at the Manchester centre.
CitationReferral and treatment pathways for pseudomyxoma peritonei of appendiceal origin within a national treatment programme. 2018, Colorectal Dis
- Recurrence and outcome after complete tumour removal and hyperthermic intraperitoneal chemotherapy in 512 patients with pseudomyxoma peritonei from perforated appendiceal mucinous tumours.
- Authors: Lord AC, Shihab O, Chandrakumaran K, Mohamed F, Cecil TD, Moran BJ
- Issue date: 2015 Mar
- Validation of the Recent PSOGI Pathological Classification of Pseudomyxoma Peritonei in a Single-Center Series of 265 Patients Treated by Cytoreductive Surgery and Hyperthermic Intraperitoneal Chemotherapy.
- Authors: Baratti D, Kusamura S, Milione M, Bruno F, Guaglio M, Deraco M
- Issue date: 2018 Feb
- Management of an inguinal hernia in patients with pseudomyxoma peritonei.
- Authors: Sugarbaker PH
- Issue date: 2017 Jun
- Mucinous appendiceal neoplasms: classification, imaging, and HIPEC.
- Authors: Bartlett DJ, Thacker PG Jr, Grotz TE, Graham RP, Fletcher JG, VanBuren WM, Iyer VR, Fidler JL, Menias CO, Wasif N, Sheedy SP
- Issue date: 2019 May
- [A single-center clinical analysis of 65 cases of pseudomyxoma peritonei from appendiceal origin in the early stage].
- Authors: Ma RQ, Xia A, Zhai XC, Chen F, Xu HB
- Issue date: 2019 Sep 23