Long term patient reported swallowing function following chemoradiotherapy for oropharyngeal carcinoma.
Lee, Lip W
McPartlin, Andrew J
Slevin, Nicholas J
Sykes, Andrew J
Thomson, David J
AffiliationDepartment of Clinical Oncology, The Christie NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester, UK
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractLimited data are available to inform on long term swallowing outcomes following concurrent chemoradiotherapy for oropharyngeal carcinoma. The aims of this study are to determine long term patient-reported swallowing outcomes across two large UK centres in routine clinical practice and identify associated factors.
CitationLong term patient reported swallowing function following chemoradiotherapy for oropharyngeal carcinoma. 2018, Radiother Oncol
JournalRadiotherapy and Oncology
- Changes in Patient-reported Swallow Function in the Long Term After Chemoradiotherapy for Oropharyngeal Carcinoma.
- Authors: Martin A, Murray L, Sethugavalar B, Buchan C, Williams GF, Sen M, Prestwich RJD
- Issue date: 2018 Dec
- Impact of prophylactic gastrostomy or reactive NG tube upon patient-reported long term swallow function following chemoradiotherapy for oropharyngeal carcinoma: A matched pair analysis.
- Authors: Sethugavalar B, Teo MT, Buchan C, Ermiş E, Williams GF, Sen M, Prestwich RJD
- Issue date: 2016 Aug
- Impact of choice of feeding tubes on long-term swallow function following chemoradiotherapy for oropharyngeal carcinoma.
- Authors: Prestwich RJD, Murray LJ, Williams GF, Tease E, Taylor L, George C, Cardale K, Dyker KE, Murray P, Sen M, Ramasamy S
- Issue date: 2019 Aug
- Long-term swallow function after chemoradiotherapy for oropharyngeal cancer: the influence of a prophylactic gastrostomy or reactive nasogastric tube.
- Authors: Prestwich RJ, Teo MT, Gilbert A, Williams G, Dyker KE, Sen M
- Issue date: 2014 Feb
- Gastrostomy tube placement in patients with oropharyngeal carcinoma treated with radiotherapy or chemoradiotherapy: factors affecting placement and dependence.
- Authors: Bhayani MK, Hutcheson KA, Barringer DA, Lisec A, Alvarez CP, Roberts DB, Lai SY, Lewin JS
- Issue date: 2013 Nov