Comparison of SUVmax and SUVpeak based segmentation to determine primary lung tumour volume on FDG PET-CT correlated with pathology data.
AffiliationFaculty of Health Science, University of Malta, Malta; Faculty of Medicine (AMC) - University of Amsterdam, The Netherlands
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThe aim of the study was to compare simple SUVmax and SUVpeak based segmentation methods for calculating the lung tumour volume, compared to a pathology ground truth.
CitationComparison of SUVmax and SUVpeak based segmentation to determine primary lung tumour volume on FDG PET-CT correlated with pathology data. 2018, Radiother Oncol
JournalRadiotherapy and Oncology
- Prognostic implications of volume-based measurements on FDG PET/CT in stage III non-small-cell lung cancer after induction chemotherapy.
- Authors: Soussan M, Chouahnia K, Maisonobe JA, Boubaya M, Eder V, Morère JF, Buvat I
- Issue date: 2013 May
- Repeatability of Quantitative Whole-Body 18F-FDG PET/CT Uptake Measures as Function of Uptake Interval and Lesion Selection in Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Patients.
- Authors: Kramer GM, Frings V, Hoetjes N, Hoekstra OS, Smit EF, de Langen AJ, Boellaard R
- Issue date: 2016 Sep
- 18F-FDG PET/CT of Non-Small Cell Lung Carcinoma Under Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy: Background-Based Adaptive-Volume Metrics Outperform TLG and MTV in Predicting Histopathologic Response.
- Authors: Burger IA, Casanova R, Steiger S, Husmann L, Stolzmann P, Huellner MW, Curioni A, Hillinger S, Schmidtlein CR, Soltermann A
- Issue date: 2016 Jun
- Lymph node standardized uptake values at pre-treatment <sup>18</sup>F-fluorodeoxyglucose positron emission tomography as a valuable prognostic factor for distant metastasis in nasopharyngeal carcinoma.
- Authors: Jeong Y, Baek S, Park JW, Joo JH, Kim JS, Lee SW
- Issue date: 2017 Mar
- Prediction of survival by [18F]fluorodeoxyglucose positron emission tomography in patients with locally advanced non-small-cell lung cancer undergoing definitive chemoradiation therapy: results of the ACRIN 6668/RTOG 0235 trial.
- Authors: Machtay M, Duan F, Siegel BA, Snyder BS, Gorelick JJ, Reddin JS, Munden R, Johnson DW, Wilf LH, DeNittis A, Sherwin N, Cho KH, Kim SK, Videtic G, Neumann DR, Komaki R, Macapinlac H, Bradley JD, Alavi A
- Issue date: 2013 Oct 20