Circulating biomarkers during treatment in patients with advanced biliary tract cancer receiving cediranib in the UK ABC-03 trial.
AuthorsBacken, Alison C
McNamara, Mairéad G
Valle, Juan W
AffiliationCentre for Cancer Biomarker Sciences, Cancer Research UK Manchester Institute, Manchester, M20 4BX, UK
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractAdvanced biliary tract cancer (ABC) has a poor prognosis. Cediranib, in addition to cisplatin/gemcitabine [CisGem], improved the response rate, but did not improve the progression-free survival (PFS) in the ABC-03 study. Minimally invasive biomarkers predictive of cediranib benefit may improve patient outcomes.
CitationCirculating biomarkers during treatment in patients with advanced biliary tract cancer receiving cediranib in the UK ABC-03 trial. 2018, Br J Cancer
JournalBritish Journal of Cancer
- Cediranib or placebo in combination with cisplatin and gemcitabine chemotherapy for patients with advanced biliary tract cancer (ABC-03): a randomised phase 2 trial.
- Authors: Valle JW, Wasan H, Lopes A, Backen AC, Palmer DH, Morris K, Duggan M, Cunningham D, Anthoney DA, Corrie P, Madhusudan S, Maraveyas A, Ross PJ, Waters JS, Steward WP, Rees C, Beare S, Dive C, Bridgewater JA
- Issue date: 2015 Aug
- Cisplatin and gemcitabine in patients with advanced biliary tract cancer (ABC) and persistent jaundice despite optimal stenting: Effective intervention in patients with luminal disease.
- Authors: Lamarca A, Benafif S, Ross P, Bridgewater J, Valle JW
- Issue date: 2015 Sep
- A phase 1b study of Selumetinib in combination with Cisplatin and Gemcitabine in advanced or metastatic biliary tract cancer: the ABC-04 study.
- Authors: Bridgewater J, Lopes A, Beare S, Duggan M, Lee D, Ricamara M, McEntee D, Sukumaran A, Wasan H, Valle JW
- Issue date: 2016 Feb 24
- Prognostic and predictive value of VEGF, sVEGFR-2 and CEA in mCRC studies comparing cediranib, bevacizumab and chemotherapy.
- Authors: Jürgensmeier JM, Schmoll HJ, Robertson JD, Brooks L, Taboada M, Morgan SR, Wilson D, Hoff PM
- Issue date: 2013 Apr 2
- Analysis of serum protein levels of angiogenic factors and their soluble receptors as markers of response to cediranib in the NCIC CTG BR.24 clinical trial.
- Authors: Addison CL, Ding K, Seymour L, Zhao H, Laurie SA, Shepherd FA, Goss GD, Bradbury PA
- Issue date: 2015 Nov