Ramucirumab plus pembrolizumab in patients with previously treated advanced or metastatic biliary tract cancer: nonrandomized, open-label, phase I trial (JVDF).
Krebs, Matthew G
AffiliationDrug Development Unit, Sarah Cannon Research Institute UK, London
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractRamucirumab plus pembrolizumab revealed no unexpected safety findings in patients with advanced or metastatic biliary tract cancer, which is consistent with reports of other tumor cohorts within this phase Ia/b trial.Ramucirumab plus pembrolizumab did not demonstrate an improvement in overall survival when compared with historical controls in biomarker unselected, heavily pretreated patients with advanced or metastatic biliary tract cancer.Patients with programmed death-ligand 1 (PD-L1)-positive tumors had improved overall survival compared with patients with PD-L1-negative disease.
CitationRamucirumab plus pembrolizumab in patients with previously treated advanced or metastatic biliary tract cancer: nonrandomized, open-label, phase I trial (JVDF). 2018, Oncologist
- Ramucirumab plus pembrolizumab in patients with previously treated advanced non-small-cell lung cancer, gastro-oesophageal cancer, or urothelial carcinomas (JVDF): a multicohort, non-randomised, open-label, phase 1a/b trial.
- Authors: Herbst RS, Arkenau HT, Santana-Davila R, Calvo E, Paz-Ares L, Cassier PA, Bendell J, Penel N, Krebs MG, Martin-Liberal J, Isambert N, Soriano A, Wermke M, Cultrera J, Gao L, Widau RC, Mi G, Jin J, Ferry D, Fuchs CS, Petrylak DP, Chau I
- Issue date: 2019 Aug
- Camrelizumab plus gemcitabine and oxaliplatin (GEMOX) in patients with advanced biliary tract cancer: a single-arm, open-label, phase II trial.
- Authors: Chen X, Wu X, Wu H, Gu Y, Shao Y, Shao Q, Zhu F, Li X, Qian X, Hu J, Zhao F, Mao W, Sun J, Wang J, Han G, Li C, Xia Y, Seesaha PK, Zhu D, Li H, Zhang J, Wang G, Wang X, Li X, Shu Y
- Issue date: 2020 Nov
- Ramucirumab in Combination with Pembrolizumab in Treatment-Naïve Advanced Gastric or GEJ Adenocarcinoma: Safety and Antitumor Activity from the Phase 1a/b JVDF Trial.
- Authors: Chau I, Penel N, Soriano AO, Arkenau HT, Cultrera J, Santana-Davila R, Calvo E, Le Tourneau C, Zender L, Bendell JC, Mi G, Gao L, McNeely SC, Oliveira JM, Ferry D, Herbst RS, Fuchs CS
- Issue date: 2020 Oct 15
- Ramucirumab and durvalumab for previously treated, advanced non-small-cell lung cancer, gastric/gastro-oesophageal junction adenocarcinoma, or hepatocellular carcinoma: An open-label, phase Ia/b study (JVDJ).
- Authors: Bang YJ, Golan T, Dahan L, Fu S, Moreno V, Park K, Geva R, De Braud F, Wainberg ZA, Reck M, Goff L, Laing N, Mi G, Oliveira JM, Wasserstrom H, Lin CC
- Issue date: 2020 Sep
- Efficacy and Safety of Pembrolizumab in Patients with Refractory Advanced Biliary Tract Cancer: Tumor Proportion Score as a Potential Biomarker for Response.
- Authors: Kang J, Jeong JH, Hwang HS, Lee SS, Park DH, Oh DW, Song TJ, Kim KH, Hwang S, Hwang DW, Kim SC, Park JH, Hong SM, Kim KP, Ryoo BY, Yoo C
- Issue date: 2020 Apr