Retrospective estimation of heart and lung doses in pediatric patients treated with spinal irradiation.
Vogelius, Ivan R
Aznar, Marianne Camille
AffiliationDepartment of Oncology, Section of Radiotherapy, Rigshospitalet, Copenhagen, Denmark
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThe purpose of this study was to investigate whether treatment information from medical records can be used to estimate radiation doses to heart and lungs retrospectively in pediatric patients receiving spinal irradiation with conventional posterior fields.
CitationRetrospective estimation of heart and lung doses in pediatric patients treated with spinal irradiation. 2018, Radiother Oncol
JournalRadiotherapy and Oncology
- Treatment planning with protons for pediatric retinoblastoma, medulloblastoma, and pelvic sarcoma: how do protons compare with other conformal techniques?
- Authors: Lee CT, Bilton SD, Famiglietti RM, Riley BA, Mahajan A, Chang EL, Maor MH, Woo SY, Cox JD, Smith AR
- Issue date: 2005 Oct 1
- Optimization of Craniospinal Irradiation for Pediatric Medulloblastoma Using VMAT and IMRT.
- Authors: Al-Wassia RK, Ghassal NM, Naga A, Awad NA, Bahadur YA, Constantinescu C
- Issue date: 2015 Oct
- High-precision radiotherapy for craniospinal irradiation: evaluation of three-dimensional conformal radiotherapy, intensity-modulated radiation therapy and helical TomoTherapy.
- Authors: Sharma DS, Gupta T, Jalali R, Master Z, Phurailatpam RD, Sarin R
- Issue date: 2009 Dec
- Evaluation of permanent alopecia in pediatric medulloblastoma patients treated with proton radiation.
- Authors: Min CH, Paganetti H, Winey BA, Adams J, MacDonald SM, Tarbell NJ, Yock TI
- Issue date: 2014 Nov 18
- Development and evaluation of multiple isocentric volumetric modulated arc therapy technique for craniospinal axis radiotherapy planning.
- Authors: Lee YK, Brooks CJ, Bedford JL, Warrington AP, Saran FH
- Issue date: 2012 Feb 1