Sun protection among organ transplant recipients after participation in a skin cancer research study.
AffiliationDepartment of Dermatology, Brigham and Women's Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts
MetadataShow full item record
CitationSun protection among organ transplant recipients after participation in a skin cancer research study. 2018, JAMA Dermatol
- Skin Cancer Risk Awareness and Sun-Protective Behavior Among Solid-Organ Transplant Recipients.
- Authors: Tunçer Vural A, Karataş Toğral A, Kırnap M, Güleç AT, Haberal M
- Issue date: 2018 Mar
- Skin Cancer-Sun Knowledge and Sun Protection Behaviors of Liver Transplant Recipients in Turkey.
- Authors: Haney MO, Ordin YS, Arkan G
- Issue date: 2019 Feb
- Sun Protection Behavior in Organ Transplant Recipients in Queensland, Australia.
- Authors: Iannacone MR, Pandeya N, Isbel N, Campbell S, Fawcett J, Soyer HP, Ferguson L, Davis M, Whiteman DC, Green AC, STAR Study.
- Issue date: 2015
- Photoprotection Knowledge and Behaviours Among Organ Transplant Recipients.
- Authors: Walker K, Gardner K, Law A, Hawkins N, Hull P
- Issue date: 2017 May/Jun
- Perceptions of Risk of Developing Skin Cancer for Diverse Audiences: Enhancing Relevance of Sun Protection to Reduce the Risk.
- Authors: Robinson JK, Friedewald J, Gordon EJ
- Issue date: 2016 Mar