Phase I studies of AZD1208, a proviral integration Moloney virus kinase inhibitor in solid and haematological cancers.
de Bono, J
Dean, Emma J
AffiliationDepartment of Leukemia, Division of Cancer Medicine, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, 1901 East Road, Houston, TX, 77054, USA
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractProviral integration Moloney virus (PIM) kinases (PIM1, 2 and 3) are overexpressed in several tumour types and contribute to oncogenesis. AZD1208 is a potent ATP-competitive PIM kinase inhibitor investigated in patients with recurrent or refractory acute myeloid leukaemia (AML) or advanced solid tumours.
CitationPhase I studies of AZD1208, a proviral integration Moloney virus kinase inhibitor in solid and haematological cancers. 2018, Br J Cancer
JournalBritish Journal of Cancer
- PIM kinase inhibitor AZD1208 for treatment of MYC-driven prostate cancer.
- Authors: Kirschner AN, Wang J, van der Meer R, Anderson PD, Franco-Coronel OE, Kushner MH, Everett JH, Hameed O, Keeton EK, Ahdesmaki M, Grosskurth SE, Huszar D, Abdulkadir SA
- Issue date: 2015 Feb
- Insights into the Interaction Mechanisms of the Proviral Integration Site of Moloney Murine Leukemia Virus (Pim) Kinases with Pan-Pim Inhibitors PIM447 and AZD1208: A Molecular Dynamics Simulation and MM/GBSA Calculation Study.
- Authors: Chen Q, Wang Y, Shi S, Li K, Zhang L, Gao J
- Issue date: 2019 Oct 30
- AZD1208, a pan-Pim kinase inhibitor, inhibits adipogenesis and induces lipolysis in 3T3-L1 adipocytes.
- Authors: Park YK, Obiang-Obounou BW, Lee KB, Choi JS, Jang BC
- Issue date: 2018 Apr
- The novel combination of dual mTOR inhibitor AZD2014 and pan-PIM inhibitor AZD1208 inhibits growth in acute myeloid leukemia via HSF pathway suppression.
- Authors: Harada M, Benito J, Yamamoto S, Kaur S, Arslan D, Ramirez S, Jacamo R, Platanias L, Matsushita H, Fujimura T, Kazuno S, Kojima K, Tabe Y, Konopleva M
- Issue date: 2015 Nov 10
- Pan-Pim Kinase Inhibitor AZD1208 Suppresses Tumor Growth and Synergistically Interacts with Akt Inhibition in Gastric Cancer Cells.
- Authors: Lee M, Lee KH, Min A, Kim J, Kim S, Jang H, Lim JM, Kim SH, Ha DH, Jeong WJ, Suh KJ, Yang YW, Kim TY, Oh DY, Bang YJ, Im SA
- Issue date: 2019 Apr