Phase I studies of AZD1208, a proviral integration Moloney virus kinase inhibitor in solid and haematological cancers.
de Bono, J
Dean, Emma J
AffiliationDepartment of Leukemia, Division of Cancer Medicine, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, 1901 East Road, Houston, TX, 77054, USA
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractProviral integration Moloney virus (PIM) kinases (PIM1, 2 and 3) are overexpressed in several tumour types and contribute to oncogenesis. AZD1208 is a potent ATP-competitive PIM kinase inhibitor investigated in patients with recurrent or refractory acute myeloid leukaemia (AML) or advanced solid tumours.
CitationPhase I studies of AZD1208, a proviral integration Moloney virus kinase inhibitor in solid and haematological cancers. 2018, Br J Cancer
JournalBritish Journal of Cancer
- PIM kinase inhibitor AZD1208 for treatment of MYC-driven prostate cancer.
- Authors: Kirschner AN, Wang J, van der Meer R, Anderson PD, Franco-Coronel OE, Kushner MH, Everett JH, Hameed O, Keeton EK, Ahdesmaki M, Grosskurth SE, Huszar D, Abdulkadir SA
- Issue date: 2015 Feb
- The novel combination of dual mTOR inhibitor AZD2014 and pan-PIM inhibitor AZD1208 inhibits growth in acute myeloid leukemia via HSF pathway suppression.
- Authors: Harada M, Benito J, Yamamoto S, Kaur S, Arslan D, Ramirez S, Jacamo R, Platanias L, Matsushita H, Fujimura T, Kazuno S, Kojima K, Tabe Y, Konopleva M
- Issue date: 2015 Nov 10
- Pan-Pim Kinase Inhibitor AZD1208 Suppresses Tumor Growth and Synergistically Interacts with Akt Inhibition in Gastric Cancer Cells.
- Authors: Lee M, Lee KH, Min A, Kim J, Kim S, Jang H, Lim JM, Kim SH, Ha DH, Jeong WJ, Suh KJ, Yang YW, Kim TY, Oh DY, Bang YJ, Im SA
- Issue date: 2019 Apr
- AZD1208, a potent and selective pan-Pim kinase inhibitor, demonstrates efficacy in preclinical models of acute myeloid leukemia.
- Authors: Keeton EK, McEachern K, Dillman KS, Palakurthi S, Cao Y, Grondine MR, Kaur S, Wang S, Chen Y, Wu A, Shen M, Gibbons FD, Lamb ML, Zheng X, Stone RM, Deangelo DJ, Platanias LC, Dakin LA, Chen H, Lyne PD, Huszar D
- Issue date: 2014 Feb 6
- Protein profiling identifies mTOR pathway modulation and cytostatic effects of Pim kinase inhibitor, AZD1208, in acute myeloid leukemia.
- Authors: Chen LS, Yang JY, Liang H, Cortes JE, Gandhi V
- Issue date: 2016 Dec