Durvalumab after chemo-radiotherapy in stage III non-small cell lung cancer.
AffiliationDepartment of Medical Oncology, The Christie NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester, UK
MetadataShow full item record
CitationDurvalumab after chemo-radiotherapy in stage III non-small cell lung cancer. 2018, 10(Suppl 9): S991-S994 J Thorac Dis
JournalJournal of Thoracic Disease
- Durvalumab for stage III non-small-cell lung cancer patients: clinical evidence and real-world experience.
- Authors: Botticella A, Mezquita L, Le Pechoux C, Planchard D
- Issue date: 2019 Jan-Dec
- Update on Targeted Therapies for Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer: Durvalumab in Context.
- Authors: Gullapalli S, Remon J, Hendriks LEL, Lopes G
- Issue date: 2020
- Cost-effectiveness of consolidation durvalumab after chemo-radiotherapy in stage III non-small-cell lung cancer: A cost-effective change.
- Authors: Giuliani J, Infante V, Micheletto C, Bonetti A
- Issue date: 2021 Oct 5
- Patients with unresectable stage III non-small cell lung cancer eligible to receive consolidation therapy with durvalumab in clinical practice based on PACIFIC study criteria.
- Authors: Sakaguchi T, Ito K, Furuhashi K, Nakamura Y, Suzuki Y, Nishii Y, Taguchi O, Hataji O
- Issue date: 2019 Sep
- Immune checkpoint-inhibitors and chemoradiation in stage III unresectable non-small cell lung cancer.
- Authors: Melosky B, Juergens R, McLeod D, Leighl N, Brade A, Card PB, Chu Q
- Issue date: 2019 Aug