Effect of more vs less frequent follow-up testing on overall and colorectal cancer-specific mortality in patients with stage II or III colorectal cancer: the COLOFOL randomized clinical trial.
Renehan, Andrew G
AffiliationAbdominal Disease Center, Bispebjerg Hospital and Danish Colorectal Cancer Group, Copenhagen, Denmark
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractIntensive follow-up of patients after curative surgery for colorectal cancer is common in clinical practice, but evidence of a survival benefit is limited.
CitationEffect of more vs less frequent follow-up testing on overall and colorectal cancer-specific mortality in patients with stage II or III colorectal cancer: the COLOFOL randomized clinical trial. 2018, 319(20): 2095-2103 JAMA
- Association Between Intensity of Posttreatment Surveillance Testing and Detection of Recurrence in Patients With Colorectal Cancer.
- Authors: Snyder RA, Hu CY, Cuddy A, Francescatti AB, Schumacher JR, Van Loon K, You YN, Kozower BD, Greenberg CC, Schrag D, Venook A, McKellar D, Winchester DP, Chang GJ, Alliance for Clinical Trials in Oncology Network Cancer Surveillance Optimization Working Group.
- Issue date: 2018 May 22
- Effect of 3 to 5 years of scheduled CEA and CT follow-up to detect recurrence of colorectal cancer: the FACS randomized clinical trial.
- Authors: Primrose JN, Perera R, Gray A, Rose P, Fuller A, Corkhill A, George S, Mant D, FACS Trial Investigators.
- Issue date: 2014 Jan 15
- A randomised controlled trial to assess the cost-effectiveness of intensive versus no scheduled follow-up in patients who have undergone resection for colorectal cancer with curative intent.
- Authors: Mant D, Gray A, Pugh S, Campbell H, George S, Fuller A, Shinkins B, Corkhill A, Mellor J, Dixon E, Little L, Perera-Salazar R, Primrose J
- Issue date: 2017 May
- Postoperative surveillance in patients with colorectal cancer who have undergone curative resection: a prospective, multicenter, randomized, controlled trial.
- Authors: Rodríguez-Moranta F, Saló J, Arcusa A, Boadas J, Piñol V, Bessa X, Batiste-Alentorn E, Lacy AM, Delgado S, Maurel J, Piqué JM, Castells A
- Issue date: 2006 Jan 20
- Five-year follow-up after radical surgery for colorectal cancer. Results of a prospective randomized trial.
- Authors: Mäkelä JT, Laitinen SO, Kairaluoma MI
- Issue date: 1995 Oct