Importance of non-regional lymph nodes in assigning risk in primary metastatic prostate cancer.
AffiliationGenito-urinary cancer research group, Division of Cancer Sciences, Manchester Cancer Research Centre, University of Manchester
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractTo determine the prognostic relevance of non-regional lymph node (NRLN) metastases presenting synchronously with bone metastases in metastatic prostate cancer (mPCa) for guiding treatment decisions based on oligometastatic definitions.
CitationImportance of non-regional lymph nodes in assigning risk in primary metastatic prostate cancer. 2018, BJU Int
- Impact of the Site of Metastases on Survival in Patients with Metastatic Prostate Cancer.
- Authors: Gandaglia G, Karakiewicz PI, Briganti A, Passoni NM, Schiffmann J, Trudeau V, Graefen M, Montorsi F, Sun M
- Issue date: 2015 Aug
- Location of Metastases in Contemporary Prostate Cancer Patients Affects Cancer-Specific Mortality.
- Authors: Mazzone E, Preisser F, Nazzani S, Tian Z, Bandini M, Gandaglia G, Fossati N, Soulières D, Graefen M, Montorsi F, Shariat SF, Saad F, Briganti A, Karakiewicz PI
- Issue date: 2018 Oct
- Prognostic Significance of Young Age and Non-Bone Metastasis at Diagnosis in Patients with Metastatic Prostate Cancer: a SEER Population-Based Data Analysis.
- Authors: Guo Y, Mao S, Zhang A, Wang R, Zhang Z, Zhang J, Wang L, Zhang W, Wu Y, Ye L, Yang B, Yao X
- Issue date: 2019
- Influence of nonregional lymph node metastasis as a prognostic factor in metastatic prostate cancer patients.
- Authors: Cho S, Kang SG, Tae BS, Cheon J
- Issue date: 2012 Oct
- Local Therapy Improves Survival in Metastatic Prostate Cancer.
- Authors: Leyh-Bannurah SR, Gazdovich S, Budäus L, Zaffuto E, Briganti A, Abdollah F, Montorsi F, Schiffmann J, Menon M, Shariat SF, Fisch M, Chun F, Steuber T, Huland H, Graefen M, Karakiewicz PI
- Issue date: 2017 Jul