Primary mutational landscape linked with pre-docetaxel lactate dehydrogenase levels predicts docetaxel response in metastatic castrate-resistant prostate cancer.
Hart, Claire A
Ramani, Vijay A C
Sangar, Vijay K
Lau, Maurice W
Maddineni, Satish B
Brown, Michael D
Clarke, Noel W
AffiliationGenito Urinary Cancer Research Group, Division of Cancer Sciences, School of Medical Sciences, Faculty of Biology, Medicine & Health, The University of Manchester, Manchester, UK
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractDocetaxel chemotherapy is a standard of care for metastatic castrate-resistant prostate cancer (mCRPC): 40-50% of patients achieve a biochemical response. However, there is a lack of response predictive biomarkers.
CitationPrimary mutational landscape linked with pre-docetaxel lactate dehydrogenase levels predicts docetaxel response in metastatic castrate-resistant prostate cancer. 2018, Eur Urol Focus
JournalEuropean Urology Focus
- Plasma Cell-free DNA Concentration and Outcomes from Taxane Therapy in Metastatic Castration-resistant Prostate Cancer from Two Phase III Trials (FIRSTANA and PROSELICA).
- Authors: Mehra N, Dolling D, Sumanasuriya S, Christova R, Pope L, Carreira S, Seed G, Yuan W, Goodall J, Hall E, Flohr P, Boysen G, Bianchini D, Sartor O, Eisenberger MA, Fizazi K, Oudard S, Chadjaa M, Macé S, de Bono JS
- Issue date: 2018 Sep
- Germline DNA-repair Gene Mutations and Outcomes in Men with Metastatic Castration-resistant Prostate Cancer Receiving First-line Abiraterone and Enzalutamide.
- Authors: Antonarakis ES, Lu C, Luber B, Liang C, Wang H, Chen Y, Silberstein JL, Piana D, Lai Z, Chen Y, Isaacs WB, Luo J
- Issue date: 2018 Aug
- AKR1C3 expression in primary lesion rebiopsy at the time of metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer is strongly associated with poor efficacy of abiraterone as a first-line therapy.
- Authors: Zhao J, Zhang M, Liu J, Liu Z, Shen P, Nie L, Guo W, Cai D, Liu J, Armstrong CM, Sun G, Chen J, Zhu S, Dai J, Zhang H, Zhao P, Zhang X, Yin X, Zhu X, Ni Y, Chen N, Zeng H
- Issue date: 2019 Sep
- AR-V7 in Peripheral Whole Blood of Patients with Castration-resistant Prostate Cancer: Association with Treatment-specific Outcome Under Abiraterone and Enzalutamide.
- Authors: Seitz AK, Thoene S, Bietenbeck A, Nawroth R, Tauber R, Thalgott M, Schmid S, Secci R, Retz M, Gschwend JE, Ruland J, Winter C, Heck MM
- Issue date: 2017 Nov
- Plasma Androgen Receptor and Docetaxel for Metastatic Castration-resistant Prostate Cancer.
- Authors: Conteduca V, Jayaram A, Romero-Laorden N, Wetterskog D, Salvi S, Gurioli G, Scarpi E, Castro E, Marin-Aguilera M, Lolli C, Schepisi G, Maugeri A, Wingate A, Farolfi A, Casadio V, Medina A, Puente J, Vidal MJM, Morales-Barrera R, Villa-Guzmán JC, Hernando S, Rodriguez-Vida A, González-Del-Alba A, Mellado B, Gonzalez-Billalabeitia E, Olmos D, Attard G, De Giorgi U
- Issue date: 2019 Mar