Primary mutational landscape linked with pre-docetaxel lactate dehydrogenase levels predicts docetaxel response in metastatic castrate-resistant prostate cancer.
Hart, Claire A
Ramani, Vijay A C
Sangar, Vijay K
Lau, Maurice W
Maddineni, Satish B
Brown, Michael D
Clarke, Noel W
AffiliationGenito Urinary Cancer Research Group, Division of Cancer Sciences, School of Medical Sciences, Faculty of Biology, Medicine & Health, The University of Manchester, Manchester, UK
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractDocetaxel chemotherapy is a standard of care for metastatic castrate-resistant prostate cancer (mCRPC): 40-50% of patients achieve a biochemical response. However, there is a lack of response predictive biomarkers.
CitationPrimary mutational landscape linked with pre-docetaxel lactate dehydrogenase levels predicts docetaxel response in metastatic castrate-resistant prostate cancer. 2018, Eur Urol Focus
JournalEuropean Urology Focus
- Serum Free Methylated Glutathione S-transferase 1 DNA Levels, Survival, and Response to Docetaxel in Metastatic, Castration-resistant Prostate Cancer: Post Hoc Analyses of Data from a Phase 3 Trial.
- Authors: Mahon KL, Qu W, Lin HM, Spielman C, Cain D, Jacobs C, Stockler MR, Higano CS, de Bono JS, Chi KN, Clark SJ, Horvath LG
- Issue date: 2019 Sep
- The influence of prior abiraterone treatment on the clinical activity of docetaxel in men with metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer.
- Authors: Schweizer MT, Zhou XC, Wang H, Bassi S, Carducci MA, Eisenberger MA, Antonarakis ES
- Issue date: 2014 Oct
- Efficacy of enzalutamide following abiraterone acetate in chemotherapy-naive metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer patients.
- Authors: Azad AA, Eigl BJ, Murray RN, Kollmannsberger C, Chi KN
- Issue date: 2015 Jan
- The prognostic implication of intraductal carcinoma of the prostate in metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer and its potential predictive value in those treated with docetaxel or abiraterone as first-line therapy.
- Authors: Zhao J, Shen P, Sun G, Chen N, Liu J, Tang X, Huang R, Cai D, Gong J, Zhang X, Chen Z, Li X, Wei Q, Zhang P, Liu Z, Liu J, Zeng H
- Issue date: 2017 Aug 15
- AKR1C3 expression in primary lesion rebiopsy at the time of metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer is strongly associated with poor efficacy of abiraterone as a first-line therapy.
- Authors: Zhao J, Zhang M, Liu J, Liu Z, Shen P, Nie L, Guo W, Cai D, Liu J, Armstrong CM, Sun G, Chen J, Zhu S, Dai J, Zhang H, Zhao P, Zhang X, Yin X, Zhu X, Ni Y, Chen N, Zeng H
- Issue date: 2019 Sep