Primary mutational landscape linked with pre-docetaxel lactate dehydrogenase levels predicts docetaxel response in metastatic castrate-resistant prostate cancer.
Hart, Claire A
Ramani, Vijay A C
Sangar, Vijay K
Lau, Maurice W
Maddineni, Satish B
Brown, Michael D
Clarke, Noel W
AffiliationGenito Urinary Cancer Research Group, Division of Cancer Sciences, School of Medical Sciences, Faculty of Biology, Medicine & Health, The University of Manchester, Manchester, UK
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractDocetaxel chemotherapy is a standard of care for metastatic castrate-resistant prostate cancer (mCRPC): 40-50% of patients achieve a biochemical response. However, there is a lack of response predictive biomarkers.
CitationPrimary mutational landscape linked with pre-docetaxel lactate dehydrogenase levels predicts docetaxel response in metastatic castrate-resistant prostate cancer. 2018, Eur Urol Focus
JournalEuropean Urology Focus
- Serum Free Methylated Glutathione S-transferase 1 DNA Levels, Survival, and Response to Docetaxel in Metastatic, Castration-resistant Prostate Cancer: Post Hoc Analyses of Data from a Phase 3 Trial.
- Authors: Mahon KL, Qu W, Lin HM, Spielman C, Cain D, Jacobs C, Stockler MR, Higano CS, de Bono JS, Chi KN, Clark SJ, Horvath LG
- Issue date: 2019 Sep
- Plasma Cell-free DNA Concentration and Outcomes from Taxane Therapy in Metastatic Castration-resistant Prostate Cancer from Two Phase III Trials (FIRSTANA and PROSELICA).
- Authors: Mehra N, Dolling D, Sumanasuriya S, Christova R, Pope L, Carreira S, Seed G, Yuan W, Goodall J, Hall E, Flohr P, Boysen G, Bianchini D, Sartor O, Eisenberger MA, Fizazi K, Oudard S, Chadjaa M, Macé S, de Bono JS
- Issue date: 2018 Sep
- Germline DNA-repair Gene Mutations and Outcomes in Men with Metastatic Castration-resistant Prostate Cancer Receiving First-line Abiraterone and Enzalutamide.
- Authors: Antonarakis ES, Lu C, Luber B, Liang C, Wang H, Chen Y, Silberstein JL, Piana D, Lai Z, Chen Y, Isaacs WB, Luo J
- Issue date: 2018 Aug
- Combination of circulating tumor cell enumeration and tumor marker detection in predicting prognosis and treatment effect in metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer.
- Authors: Chang K, Kong YY, Dai B, Ye DW, Qu YY, Wang Y, Jia ZW, Li GX
- Issue date: 2015 Dec 8
- Anticancer Activity and Tolerance of Treatments Received Beyond Progression in Men Treated Upfront with Androgen Deprivation Therapy With or Without Docetaxel for Metastatic Castration-naïve Prostate Cancer in the GETUG-AFU 15 Phase 3 Trial.
- Authors: Lavaud P, Gravis G, Foulon S, Joly F, Oudard S, Priou F, Latorzeff I, Mourey L, Soulié M, Delva R, Krakowski I, Laguerre B, Théodore C, Ferrero JM, Beuzeboc P, Habibian M, Rolland F, Deplanque G, Pouessel D, Zanetta S, Berdah JF, Dauba J, Baciuchka M, Platini C, Linassier C, Tubiana-Mathieu N, Machiels JP, Kouri CE, Ravaud A, Suc E, Eymard JC, Hasbini A, Bousquet G, Culine S, Boher JM, Tergemina-Clain G, Legoupil C, Fizazi K
- Issue date: 2018 May