Development and validation of a 28-gene hypoxia-related prognostic signature for localized prostate cancer.
Roberts, Darren L
Jeffrey Karnes, R
West, Catharine M L
AffiliationTranslational Radiobiology Group, Division of Cancer Sciences, University of Manchester, Manchester Academic Health Science Centre, Christie Hospital, Manchester M20 4BX
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractHypoxia is associated with a poor prognosis in prostate cancer. This work aimed to derive and validate a hypoxia-related mRNA signature for localized prostate cancer.
CitationDevelopment and validation of a 28-gene hypoxia-related prognostic signature for localized prostate cancer. 2018, 31: 182-189 EBioMedicine
- A Gene Signature for Selecting Benefit from Hypoxia Modification of Radiotherapy for High-Risk Bladder Cancer Patients.
- Authors: Yang L, Taylor J, Eustace A, Irlam JJ, Denley H, Hoskin PJ, Alsner J, Buffa FM, Harris AL, Choudhury A, West CML
- Issue date: 2017 Aug 15
- A miRNA signature predicts benefit from addition of hypoxia-modifying therapy to radiation treatment in invasive bladder cancer.
- Authors: Khan MT, Irlam-Jones JJ, Pereira RR, Lane B, Valentine HR, Aragaki K, Dyrskjøt L, McConkey DJ, Hoskin PJ, Choudhury A, West CML
- Issue date: 2021 Apr 12
- A TMEFF2-regulated cell cycle derived gene signature is prognostic of recurrence risk in prostate cancer.
- Authors: Georgescu C, Corbin JM, Thibivilliers S, Webb ZD, Zhao YD, Koster J, Fung KM, Asch AS, Wren JD, Ruiz-Echevarría MJ
- Issue date: 2019 May 6
- A 26-gene hypoxia signature predicts benefit from hypoxia-modifying therapy in laryngeal cancer but not bladder cancer.
- Authors: Eustace A, Mani N, Span PN, Irlam JJ, Taylor J, Betts GN, Denley H, Miller CJ, Homer JJ, Rojas AM, Hoskin PJ, Buffa FM, Harris AL, Kaanders JH, West CM
- Issue date: 2013 Sep 1
- Patient-Level DNA Damage and Repair Pathway Profiles and Prognosis After Prostatectomy for High-Risk Prostate Cancer.
- Authors: Evans JR, Zhao SG, Chang SL, Tomlins SA, Erho N, Sboner A, Schiewer MJ, Spratt DE, Kothari V, Klein EA, Den RB, Dicker AP, Karnes RJ, Yu X, Nguyen PL, Rubin MA, de Bono J, Knudsen KE, Davicioni E, Feng FY
- Issue date: 2016 Apr