Crizotinib in patients with advanced, inoperable inflammatory myofibroblastic tumours with and without anaplastic lymphoma kinase gene alterations (European Organisation for Research and Treatment of Cancer 90101 CREATE): a multicentre, single-drug, prospective, non-randomised phase 2 trial.
Leahy, Michael G
Van Cann, T
AffiliationDepartment of General Medical Oncology, Leuven Cancer Institute, University Hospitals Leuven, Leuven, Belgium
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractAn inflammatory myofibroblastic tumour (IMFT) is a rare mesenchymal neoplasm characterised by anaplastic lymphoma kinase (ALK) gene rearrangements. We assessed the activity and safety of crizotinib, a tyrosine kinase inhibitor, targeting ALK in patients with advanced IMFT either with or without ALK alterations.
CitationCrizotinib in patients with advanced, inoperable inflammatory myofibroblastic tumours with and without anaplastic lymphoma kinase gene alterations (European Organisation for Research and Treatment of Cancer 90101 CREATE): a multicentre, single-drug, prospective, non-randomised phase 2 trial. 2018, 6(6): 431-441 Lancet Respir Med
JournalThe Lancet Respiratory Medicine
- Durvalumab as third-line or later treatment for advanced non-small-cell lung cancer (ATLANTIC): an open-label, single-arm, phase 2 study.
- Authors: Garassino MC, Cho BC, Kim JH, Mazières J, Vansteenkiste J, Lena H, Corral Jaime J, Gray JE, Powderly J, Chouaid C, Bidoli P, Wheatley-Price P, Park K, Soo RA, Huang Y, Wadsworth C, Dennis PA, Rizvi NA, ATLANTIC Investigators.
- Issue date: 2018 Apr
- Safety and activity of crizotinib for paediatric patients with refractory solid tumours or anaplastic large-cell lymphoma: a Children's Oncology Group phase 1 consortium study.
- Authors: Mossé YP, Lim MS, Voss SD, Wilner K, Ruffner K, Laliberte J, Rolland D, Balis FM, Maris JM, Weigel BJ, Ingle AM, Ahern C, Adamson PC, Blaney SM
- Issue date: 2013 May
- Activity and safety of brigatinib in ALK-rearranged non-small-cell lung cancer and other malignancies: a single-arm, open-label, phase 1/2 trial.
- Authors: Gettinger SN, Bazhenova LA, Langer CJ, Salgia R, Gold KA, Rosell R, Shaw AT, Weiss GJ, Tugnait M, Narasimhan NI, Dorer DJ, Kerstein D, Rivera VM, Clackson T, Haluska FG, Camidge DR
- Issue date: 2016 Dec
- Ceritinib versus chemotherapy in patients with ALK-rearranged non-small-cell lung cancer previously given chemotherapy and crizotinib (ASCEND-5): a randomised, controlled, open-label, phase 3 trial.
- Authors: Shaw AT, Kim TM, Crinò L, Gridelli C, Kiura K, Liu G, Novello S, Bearz A, Gautschi O, Mok T, Nishio M, Scagliotti G, Spigel DR, Deudon S, Zheng C, Pantano S, Urban P, Massacesi C, Viraswami-Appanna K, Felip E
- Issue date: 2017 Jul
- Lorlatinib in non-small-cell lung cancer with ALK or ROS1 rearrangement: an international, multicentre, open-label, single-arm first-in-man phase 1 trial.
- Authors: Shaw AT, Felip E, Bauer TM, Besse B, Navarro A, Postel-Vinay S, Gainor JF, Johnson M, Dietrich J, James LP, Clancy JS, Chen J, Martini JF, Abbattista A, Solomon BJ
- Issue date: 2017 Dec