Management of chronic hypotony following bilateral uveitis in a patient treated with pembrolizumab for cutaneous metastatic melanoma.
AffiliationDepartment of Ophthalmology , Royal Victoria Hospital , Belfast , Northern Ireland
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractTo describe the presentation and management of severe ocular adverse events following treatment with pembrolizumab for cutaneous metastatic melanoma.
CitationManagement of chronic hypotony following bilateral uveitis in a patient treated with pembrolizumab for cutaneous metastatic melanoma. 2018, 1-4 Ocul Immunol Inflamm
JournalOcular Immunology and Inflammation
- Pars plana vitrectomy, fluocinolone acetonide implantation, and silicone oil infusion for the treatment of chronic, refractory uveitic hypotony.
- Authors: Dayani PN, Chow J, Stinnett SS, Jaffe GJ
- Issue date: 2011 Nov
- Treating uveitis-associated hypotony with pars plana vitrectomy and silicone oil injection.
- Authors: Kapur R, Birnbaum AD, Goldstein DA, Tessler HH, Shapiro MJ, Ulanski LJ, Blair MP
- Issue date: 2010 Jan
- Cyclodialysis induced persistent hypotony: surgical management with vitrectomy and endotamponade.
- Authors: Medeiros MD, Postorino M, Pallás C, Salinas C, Mateo C, Garcia-Arumí J, Corcóstegui B
- Issue date: 2013 Sep
- Posterior subcapsular cataracts and hypotony secondary to severe pembrolizumab induced uveitis: Case report.
- Authors: Basilious A, Lloyd JC
- Issue date: 2016 Feb
- Inferior retinotomy and silicone oil tamponade for recurrent inferior retinal detachment and grade C PVR in eyes previously treated with pars plana vitrectomy or scleral buckle.
- Authors: Mancino R, Aiello F, Ciuffoletti E, Di Carlo E, Cerulli A, Nucci C
- Issue date: 2015 Dec 9