Electrochemotherapy for breast cancer-results from the INSPECT database.
Mowatt, David J
de Terlizzi, F
AffiliationDepartment of Oncology, Copenhagen University Hospital Herlev and Gentofte, Herlev, Denmark
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractCutaneous recurrence from breast cancer can pose a clinical challenge. It might be the only disease site, or could be part of disseminated disease, and often profoundly affects quality of life. Electrochemotherapy is a palliative treatment using electric pulses to locally permeabilize tumor cells and thereby significantly increase bleomycin cytotoxicity. Collaborating with the International Network for Sharing Practice on ElectroChemoTherapy (INSPECT), we consecutively and prospectively accrued data on patients treated with electrochemotherapy for cutaneous metastases from breast cancer.
CitationElectrochemotherapy for breast cancer-results from the INSPECT database. 2018, Clin Breast Cancer
JournalClinical Breast Cancer
- Electrochemotherapy of unresectable cutaneous tumours with reduced dosages of intravenous bleomycin: analysis of 57 patients from the International Network for Sharing Practices of Electrochemotherapy registry.
- Authors: Rotunno R, Campana LG, Quaglino P, de Terlizzi F, Kunte C, Odili J, Gehl J, Ribero S, Liew SH, Marconato R, Brizio M, Curatolo P
- Issue date: 2018 Jul
- Predicting patients at risk for pain associated with electrochemotherapy.
- Authors: Quaglino P, Matthiessen LW, Curatolo P, Muir T, Bertino G, Kunte C, Odili J, Rotunno R, Humphreys AC, Letulé V, Marenco F, Cuthbert C, Albret R, Benazzo M, De Terlizzi F, Gehl J
- Issue date: 2015 Mar
- Electrochemotherapy of cutaneous metastastes from breast cancer in elderly patients: a preliminary report.
- Authors: Benevento R, Santoriello A, Perna G, Canonico S
- Issue date: 2012
- Calcium electroporation for treatment of cutaneous metastases; a randomized double-blinded phase II study, comparing the effect of calcium electroporation with electrochemotherapy.
- Authors: Falk H, Matthiessen LW, Wooler G, Gehl J
- Issue date: 2018 Mar
- [Electrochemotherapy for treatment of cutaneous metastases].
- Authors: Falk H, Matthiessen LW, Dahlstrøm K, Gehl J
- Issue date: 2015 Aug 3