Toxic epidermal necrolysis (TEN) associated with the use of nivolumab (PD-1 inhibitor) for lymphoma.
AffiliationDermatology Centre, Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust, Salford, United Kingdom
MetadataShow full item record
CitationToxic epidermal necrolysis (TEN) associated with the use of nivolumab (PD-1 inhibitor) for lymphoma. 2018, 4(3): 229-231 JAAD Case Rep
JournalJAAD Case Reports
DescriptionLymphoma Research Team
- Epidermal programmed cell death-ligand 1 expression in TEN associated with nivolumab therapy.
- Authors: Vivar KL, Deschaine M, Messina J, Divine JM, Rabionet A, Patel N, Harrington MA, Seminario-Vidal L
- Issue date: 2017 Apr
- Management of Adverse Events Following Treatment With Anti-Programmed Death-1 Agents.
- Authors: Weber JS, Postow M, Lao CD, Schadendorf D
- Issue date: 2016 Oct
- Early Immune-Related Adverse Events and Association with Outcome in Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Patients Treated with Nivolumab: A Prospective Cohort Study.
- Authors: Teraoka S, Fujimoto D, Morimoto T, Kawachi H, Ito M, Sato Y, Nagata K, Nakagawa A, Otsuka K, Uehara K, Imai Y, Ishida K, Fukuoka J, Tomii K
- Issue date: 2017 Dec
- Immune-Related Adverse Events as a Biomarker in Non-Melanoma Patients Treated with Programmed Cell Death 1 Inhibitors.
- Authors: Judd J, Zibelman M, Handorf E, O'Neill J, Ramamurthy C, Bentota S, Doyle J, Uzzo RG, Bauman J, Borghaei H, Plimack ER, Mehra R, Geynisman DM
- Issue date: 2017 Oct
- Immune-related adverse events are linked with improved progression-free survival in patients receiving anti-PD-1/PD-L1 therapy.
- Authors: Shafqat H, Gourdin T, Sion A
- Issue date: 2018 Jun