AffiliationMonash Institute of Cognitive and Clinical Neurosciences, School of Psychological Sciences, Monash University, Victoria, Australia
MetadataShow full item record
CitationClinical news. 2018, 79(5): 249-252 Br J Hosp Med
JournalBritish Journal of Hospital Medicine
- A synthesis of the literature on breaking bad news or truth telling: potential for research in India.
- Authors: Martis L, Westhues A
- Issue date: 2013 Jan
- Breaking significant news: The experience of clinical nurse specialists in cancer and palliative care.
- Authors: Mishelmovich N, Arber A, Odelius A
- Issue date: 2016 Apr
- [News items about clinical errors and safety perceptions in hospital patients].
- Authors: Mira JJ, Guilabert M, Ortíz L, Navarro IM, Pérez-Jover MV, Aranaz JM
- Issue date: 2010 Jan-Feb
- Nurses' perspectives on breaking bad news to patients and their families: a qualitative content analysis.
- Authors: Abbaszadeh A, Ehsani SR, Begjani J, Kaji MA, Dopolani FN, Nejati A, Mohammadnejad E
- Issue date: 2014
- [Breaking bad news in the emergency room: Suggestions and future challenges].
- Authors: Landa-Ramírez E, López-Gómez A, Jiménez-Escobar I, Sánchez-Sosa JJ
- Issue date: 2017 Nov-Dec