Building the case for comprehensive hospital-based tobacco addiction services: applying the Ottawa Model to the City of Manchester.
AffiliationManchester University NHS Foundation Trust, Wythenshawe Hospital, Southmoor Road, Manchester, M23 9LT, UK
MetadataShow full item record
CitationBuilding the case for comprehensive hospital-based tobacco addiction services: applying the Ottawa Model to the City of Manchester. 2018, 121: 99-100 Lung Cancer
- Management and Point-of-Care for Tobacco Dependence (PROMPT): a feasibility mixed methods community-based participatory action research project in Ottawa, Canada.
- Authors: Pakhale S, Kaur T, Charron C, Florence K, Rose T, Jama S, Boyd R, Haddad J, Alvarez G, Tyndall M
- Issue date: 2018 Jan 25
- Barriers and Facilitators to Tobacco Cessation in a Nationwide Sample of Addiction Treatment Programs.
- Authors: Pagano A, Tajima B, Guydish J
- Issue date: 2016 Aug
- Relative reinforcing efficacy of cigarettes as a predictor of smoking abstinence among treatment-seeking smokers.
- Authors: Secades-Villa R, Pericot-Valverde I, Weidberg S
- Issue date: 2016 Sep
- Smoking cessation and cancer: ways of discouraging tobacco use.
- Authors: Cresswell J
- Issue date: 2001 Mar
- A Retrospective Analysis of the Outcomes of Smoking Cessation Pharmacotherapy Among Persons With Mental Health and Substance Use Disorders.
- Authors: Okoli CT, Anand V, Khara M
- Issue date: 2017 Jan-Mar