Blockage of the tracheal bronchus: effects on blood oxygen content, partial pressure of oxygen, and intrapulmonary shunt.
AffiliationDepartment of Oncology, The Christie NHS Foundation Trust , Manchester , United Kingdom
MetadataShow full item record
CitationBlockage of the tracheal bronchus: effects on blood oxygen content, partial pressure of oxygen, and intrapulmonary shunt. 2018, 42(2): 383-386 Adv Physiol Educ
JournalAdvances in Physiology Education
- Incidental left main bronchus obstruction during left-sided double-lumen tube intubation of a patient with an unrecognized tracheal bronchus: A case report.
- Authors: Cho HB, Kim HJ, Gong HY, Kim MG, Kim SH
- Issue date: 2016 Dec
- Does the presence of a tracheal bronchus affect the margin of safety of double-lumen tube placement?
- Authors: Ho AM, Karmakar MK, Lam WWM, Lam FO, Lee TW, Ng SK, Chung DC
- Issue date: 2004 Jul
- Obstruction of anomalous tracheal bronchus with endotracheal intubation.
- Authors: Vredevoe LA, Brechner T, Moy P
- Issue date: 1981 Nov
- An unusual cause of intraoperative hypoxemia.
- Authors: Pribble CG, Dean JM
- Issue date: 1994 May-Jun
- Inability to ventilate the lungs of a patient with tracheal anomaly and in prone position.
- Authors: Sripada R, Keys K, Eichholz KM
- Issue date: 2008 Aug