A service evaluation of on-line image-guided radiotherapy to lower extremity sarcoma: investigating the workload implications of a 3 mm action level for image assessment and correction prior to delivery.
AffiliationThe School of Health Sciences, The University of Liverpool, UK
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractAlthough all systematic and random positional setup errors can be corrected for in entirety during on-line image-guided radiotherapy, the use of a specified action level, below which no correction occurs, is also an option. The following service evaluation aimed to investigate the use of this 3 mm action level for on-line image assessment and correction (online, systematic set-up error and weekly evaluation) for lower extremity sarcoma, and understand the impact on imaging frequency and patient positioning error within one cancer centre.
CitationA service evaluation of on-line image-guided radiotherapy to lower extremity sarcoma: investigating the workload implications of a 3 mm action level for image assessment and correction prior to delivery. 2018, 24(2): 142-145 Radiography
- Evaluating the Need for Daily Image Guidance in Head and Neck Cancers Treated with Helical Tomotherapy: A Retrospective Analysis of a Large Number of Daily Imaging-based Corrections.
- Authors: Saha A, Mallick I, Das P, Shrimali RK, Achari R, Chatterjee S
- Issue date: 2016 Mar
- eNAL++: a new and effective off-line correction protocol for rotational setup errors when using a robotic couch.
- Authors: Martens D, Luesink M, Huizenga H, Pasma KL
- Issue date: 2015 Nov 8
- Image-guided study of inter-fraction and intra-fraction set-up variability and margins in reverse semi-decubitus breast radiotherapy.
- Authors: Lee J, Liu SH, Lin JB, Wu MH, Wu CJ, Tai HC, Hsu SM, Chen YJ, Tai JC, Chen YJ
- Issue date: 2018 Dec 27
- Does the protocol-required uniform margin around the CTV adequately account for setup inaccuracies in whole breast irradiation?
- Authors: Luo J, Yin Z, Zhang Z, Guo X, Yu X, Wang J
- Issue date: 2021 Aug 3
- Impact of Immobilization on Interfractional Errors for Upper Extremity Soft Tissue Sarcoma Radiation Therapy.
- Authors: Kim A, Kelly V, Dickie C, Catton C, Li W
- Issue date: 2019 Jun