Sex and interleukin-6 are prognostic factors for autoimmune toxicity following treatment with anti-CTLA4 blockade.
AffiliationCRUK Manchester Institute and The Christie NHS Foundation Trust, The University of Manchester, Manchester, M20 4GJ
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractIpilimumab is a licensed immunotherapy for metastatic melanoma patients and, in the US, as adjuvant treatment for high risk melanoma radically resected. The use of ipilimumab is associated with a typical but unpredictable pattern of side effects. The purpose of this study was to identify clinical features and blood biomarkers capable of predicting ipilimumab related toxicity.
CitationSex and interleukin-6 are prognostic factors for autoimmune toxicity following treatment with anti-CTLA4 blockade. 2018, 16(1): 94 J Transl Med
JournalJournal of Translational Medicine
- Personalised medicine: Development and external validation of a prognostic model for metastatic melanoma patients treated with ipilimumab.
- Authors: Valpione S, Martinoli C, Fava P, Mocellin S, Campana LG, Quaglino P, Ferrucci PF, Pigozzo J, Astrua C, Testori A, Chiarion-Sileni V
- Issue date: 2015 Sep
- Prognostic factors and outcomes in metastatic uveal melanoma treated with programmed cell death-1 or combined PD-1/cytotoxic T-lymphocyte antigen-4 inhibition.
- Authors: Heppt MV, Heinzerling L, Kähler KC, Forschner A, Kirchberger MC, Loquai C, Meissner M, Meier F, Terheyden P, Schell B, Herbst R, Göppner D, Kiecker F, Rafei-Shamsabadi D, Haferkamp S, Huber MA, Utikal J, Ziemer M, Bumeder I, Pfeiffer C, Schäd SG, Schmid-Tannwald C, Tietze JK, Eigentler TK, Berking C
- Issue date: 2017 Sep
- Systemic treatments for metastatic cutaneous melanoma.
- Authors: Pasquali S, Hadjinicolaou AV, Chiarion Sileni V, Rossi CR, Mocellin S
- Issue date: 2018 Feb 6
- Long term impact of CTLA4 blockade immunotherapy on regulatory and effector immune responses in patients with melanoma.
- Authors: Retseck J, Nasr A, Lin Y, Lin H, Mendiratta P, Butterfield LH, Tarhini AA
- Issue date: 2018 Jul 4
- The full blood count as a biomarker of outcome and toxicity in ipilimumab-treated cutaneous metastatic melanoma.
- Authors: Khoja L, Atenafu EG, Templeton A, Qye Y, Chappell MA, Saibil S, Hogg D, Butler MO, Joshua AM
- Issue date: 2016 Oct