Patterns and frequency of renal abnormalities in Fanconi anaemia: implications for long-term management.
AffiliationDepartment of Paediatric Nephrology, Royal Manchester Children's Hospital, Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester, UK
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractFanconi anaemia (FA) is an inherited disease with bone marrow failure, variable congenital and developmental abnormalities, and cancer predisposition. With improved survival, non-haematological manifestations of FA become increasingly important for long-term management. While renal abnormalities are recognized, detailed data on patterns and frequency and implications for long-term management are sparse.
CitationPatterns and frequency of renal abnormalities in Fanconi anaemia: implications for long-term management. 2018, Pediatr Nephrol
- Chronic kidney disease following twin-to-twin transfusion syndrome-long-term outcomes.
- Authors: Melhem NZ, Ledermann S, Rees L
- Issue date: 2019 May
- Acute Kidney Injury and CKD Associated with Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation.
- Authors: Renaghan AD, Jaimes EA, Malyszko J, Perazella MA, Sprangers B, Rosner MH
- Issue date: 2020 Feb 7
- Fanconi anemia: a single center experience of a large cohort.
- Authors: Kesici S, Ünal Ş, Kuşkonmaz B, Aytaç S, Çetin M, Gümrük F
- Issue date: 2019
- Fanconi anaemia: genetics, molecular biology, and cancer – implications for clinical management in children and adults.
- Authors: Schneider M, Chandler K, Tischkowitz M, Meyer S
- Issue date: 2015 Jul
- Peri-operative kidney injury and long-term chronic kidney disease following orthotopic heart transplantation in children.
- Authors: Hoskote A, Burch M
- Issue date: 2015 Jun