ADI-PEG 20 plus best supportive care versus placebo plus best supportive care in patients with advanced hepatocellular carcinoma.
Hubner, Richard A
AffiliationDepartment of Medicine, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractArginine depletion is a putative target in hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC). HCC often lacks argininosuccinate synthetase, a citrulline to arginine-repleting enzyme. ADI-PEG 20 is a cloned arginine degrading enzyme - arginine deiminase - conjugated with polyethylene glycol. The goal of this study was to evaluate this agent as a potential novel therapeutic for HCC after first line systemic therapy.
CitationADI-PEG 20 plus best supportive care versus placebo plus best supportive care in patients with advanced hepatocellular carcinoma. 2018, Ann Oncol
JournalAnnals of Oncology
- A phase 1 study of ADI-PEG 20 and modified FOLFOX6 in patients with advanced hepatocellular carcinoma and other gastrointestinal malignancies.
- Authors: Harding JJ, Do RK, Dika IE, Hollywood E, Uhlitskykh K, Valentino E, Wan P, Hamilton C, Feng X, Johnston A, Bomalaski J, Li CF, O'Reilly EM, Abou-Alfa GK
- Issue date: 2018 Sep
- A randomised phase II study of pegylated arginine deiminase (ADI-PEG 20) in Asian advanced hepatocellular carcinoma patients.
- Authors: Yang TS, Lu SN, Chao Y, Sheen IS, Lin CC, Wang TE, Chen SC, Wang JH, Liao LY, Thomson JA, Wang-Peng J, Chen PJ, Chen LT
- Issue date: 2010 Sep 28
- Assessment of pegylated arginine deiminase and modified FOLFOX6 in patients with advanced hepatocellular carcinoma: Results of an international, single-arm, phase 2 study.
- Authors: Harding JJ, Yang TS, Chen YY, Feng YH, Yen CJ, Ho CL, Huang WT, El Dika I, Akce M, Tan B, Cohen SA, Meyer T, Sarker D, Lee DW, Ryoo BY, Lim HY, Johnston A, Bomalaski JS, O'Reilly EM, Qin S, Abou-Alfa GK
- Issue date: 2021 Aug 20
- Arginine Deprivation With Pegylated Arginine Deiminase in Patients With Argininosuccinate Synthetase 1-Deficient Malignant Pleural Mesothelioma: A Randomized Clinical Trial.
- Authors: Szlosarek PW, Steele JP, Nolan L, Gilligan D, Taylor P, Spicer J, Lind M, Mitra S, Shamash J, Phillips MM, Luong P, Payne S, Hillman P, Ellis S, Szyszko T, Dancey G, Butcher L, Beck S, Avril NE, Thomson J, Johnston A, Tomsa M, Lawrence C, Schmid P, Crook T, Wu BW, Bomalaski JS, Lemoine N, Sheaff MT, Rudd RM, Fennell D, Hackshaw A
- Issue date: 2017 Jan 1
- Randomized phase II study of axitinib versus placebo plus best supportive care in second-line treatment of advanced hepatocellular carcinoma.
- Authors: Kang YK, Yau T, Park JW, Lim HY, Lee TY, Obi S, Chan SL, Qin S, Kim RD, Casey M, Chen C, Bhattacharyya H, Williams JA, Valota O, Chakrabarti D, Kudo M
- Issue date: 2015 Dec