Worse health-related quality of life at long-term follow-up in patients with Cushing's disease than patients with cortisol producing adenoma. Data from the ERCUSYN.
Trainer, Peter J
AffiliationIIB-Sant Pau and Department of Endocrinology/Medicine, Hospital Sant Pau, UAB, and Centro de Investigacion Biomedica en Red de Enfermedades Raras (CIBER-ER, Unidad 747), ISCIII, Barcelona, Spain
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractHypercortisolism in Cushing's syndrome (CS) is associated with impaired health-related quality of life (HRQoL), which may persist despite remission. We used the data entered into the European Registry on Cushing's syndrome (ERCUSYN) to evaluate if patients with CS of pituitary origin (PIT-CS) have worse HRQoL, both before and after treatment than patients with adrenal causes (ADR-CS).
CitationWorse health-related quality of life at long-term follow-up in patients with Cushing's disease than patients with cortisol producing adenoma. Data from the ERCUSYN. 2018, Clin Endocrinol (Oxf)
- The European Registry on Cushing's syndrome: 2-year experience. Baseline demographic and clinical characteristics.
- Authors: Valassi E, Santos A, Yaneva M, Tóth M, Strasburger CJ, Chanson P, Wass JA, Chabre O, Pfeifer M, Feelders RA, Tsagarakis S, Trainer PJ, Franz H, Zopf K, Zacharieva S, Lamberts SW, Tabarin A, Webb SM, ERCUSYN Study Group.
- Issue date: 2011 Sep
- Psychometric performance of the CushingQoL questionnaire in conditions of real clinical practice.
- Authors: Santos A, Resmini E, Martínez-Momblán MA, Crespo I, Valassi E, Roset M, Badia X, Webb SM
- Issue date: 2012 Sep
- Mapping CushingQOL scores to EQ-5D utility values using data from the European Registry on Cushing's syndrome (ERCUSYN).
- Authors: Badia X, Roset M, Valassi E, Franz H, Forsythe A, Webb SM
- Issue date: 2013 Dec
- ARE THERE RELIABLE PREDICTORS FOR THE IMPAIRED QUALITY OF LIFE IN PATIENTS WITH CUSHING'S SYNDROME?
- Authors: Nankova AB, Yaneva M, Elenkova A, Kalinov K, Zacharieva S
- Issue date: 2019 Oct-Dec
- Evaluation of health-related quality of life in patients with Cushing's syndrome with a new questionnaire.
- Authors: Webb SM, Badia X, Barahona MJ, Colao A, Strasburger CJ, Tabarin A, van Aken MO, Pivonello R, Stalla G, Lamberts SW, Glusman JE
- Issue date: 2008 May