Are we ready to safely combine anti-PD-1/PD-L1 with cranial irradiation in non-small cell lung cancer patients?
AffiliationDepartment of Radiation Oncology, Gustave Roussy, INSERM U1030 Molecular Radiotherapy, Universite Paris-Saclay, F-94805, Villejuif, France
MetadataShow full item record
CitationAre we ready to safely combine anti-PD-1/PD-L1 with cranial irradiation in non-small cell lung cancer patients? 2018, 13(4): 475-477 J Thorac Oncol
JournalJournal of thoracic oncology : official publication of the International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer
- Increased Response Rates to Salvage Chemotherapy Administered after PD-1/PD-L1 Inhibitors in Patients with Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer.
- Authors: Costantini A, Cadranel J
- Issue date: 2018 Apr
- Implications of Programmed Cell Death 1 Ligand 1 Heterogeneity in the Selection of Patients With Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer to Receive Immunotherapy.
- Authors: Mansfield AS, Dong H
- Issue date: 2016 Sep
- Anti-PD-1/PD-L1 Therapy for Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer: Toward Personalized Medicine and Combination Strategies.
- Authors: Sui H, Ma N, Wang Y, Li H, Liu X, Su Y, Yang J
- Issue date: 2018
- Association of PD-1, PD-L1, and CTLA-4 Gene Expression and Clinicopathologic Characteristics in Patients With Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer.
- Authors: Lafuente-Sanchis A, Zúñiga Á, Estors M, Martínez-Hernández NJ, Cremades A, Cuenca M, Galbis JM
- Issue date: 2017 Mar