TEDDI: radiotherapy delivery in deep inspiration for pediatric patients - a NOPHO feasibility study.
Aznar, Marianne Camille
AffiliationDepartment of Clinical Oncology, Rigshospitalet, University of Copenhagen, Blegdamsvej 9, 2100, Copenhagen, Denmark.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractRadiotherapy (RT) delivered in deep inspiration breath-hold (DIBH) is a simple technique, in which changes in patient anatomy can significantly reduce the irradiation of the organs at risk (OARs) surrounding the treatment target. DIBH is routinely used in the treatment of some adult patients to diminish the risk of late effects; however, no formalized studies have addressed the potential benefit of DIBH in children.
CitationTEDDI: radiotherapy delivery in deep inspiration for pediatric patients - a NOPHO feasibility study. 2018, 13(1): 56 Radiat Oncol
- Baseline FDG PET/CT in free breathing versus deep inspiration breath-hold for pediatric patients with mediastinal lymphoma.
- Authors: Lundgaard AY, Dejanovic D, Berthelsen AK, Andersen FL, Rechner LA, Borgwardt L, Hjalgrim LL, Specht L, Maraldo MV
- Issue date: 2021 Sep 17
- Treatment planning and evaluation of gated radiotherapy in left-sided breast cancer patients using the Catalyst<sup>TM</sup>/Sentinel<sup>TM</sup> system for deep inspiration breath-hold (DIBH).
- Authors: Schönecker S, Walter F, Freislederer P, Marisch C, Scheithauer H, Harbeck N, Corradini S, Belka C
- Issue date: 2016 Oct 26
- Cardiac dose reduction with deep inspiration breath hold for left-sided breast cancer radiotherapy patients with and without regional nodal irradiation.
- Authors: Yeung R, Conroy L, Long K, Walrath D, Li H, Smith W, Hudson A, Phan T
- Issue date: 2015 Sep 22
- Prospective phase II trial of image-guided radiotherapy in Hodgkin lymphoma: benefit of deep inspiration breath-hold.
- Authors: Petersen PM, Aznar MC, Berthelsen AK, Loft A, Schut DA, Maraldo M, Josipovic M, Klausen TL, Andersen FL, Specht L
- Issue date: 2015 Jan
- Cardiac dose reduction during tangential breast irradiation using deep inspiration breath hold: a dose comparison study based on deformable image registration.
- Authors: Joo JH, Kim SS, Ahn SD, Kwak J, Jeong C, Ahn SH, Son BH, Lee JW
- Issue date: 2015 Dec 30