PARADIGM-2: two parallel phase I studies of olaparib and radiotherapy or olaparib and radiotherapy plus temozolomide in patients with newly diagnosed glioblastoma, with treatment stratified by MGMT status.
McBain, Catherine A
AffiliationInstitute of Cancer Sciences, University of Glasgow, UK
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractGlioblastoma has a dismal prognosis and molecular targeted agents have failed to improve outcomes to date. PARADIGM-2 is a phase I dose escalation study evaluating olaparib plus radiotherapy ± temozolomide in newly diagnosed glioblastoma, using MGMT methylation status to stratify patients and inform treatment schedules.
CitationPARADIGM-2: two parallel phase I studies of olaparib and radiotherapy or olaparib and radiotherapy plus temozolomide in patients with newly diagnosed glioblastoma, with treatment stratified by MGMT status. 2018, 8: 12-16 Clin Transl Radiat Oncol
JournalClinical and translational radiation oncology
- Phase I/IIa study of concomitant radiotherapy with olaparib and temozolomide in unresectable or partially resectable glioblastoma: OLA-TMZ-RTE-01 trial protocol.
- Authors: Lesueur P, Lequesne J, Grellard JM, Dugué A, Coquan E, Brachet PE, Geffrelot J, Kao W, Emery E, Berro DH, Castera L, Goardon N, Lacroix J, Lange M, Capel A, Leconte A, Andre B, Léger A, Lelaidier A, Clarisse B, Stefan D
- Issue date: 2019 Mar 4
- Nomograms for predicting survival of patients with newly diagnosed glioblastoma: prognostic factor analysis of EORTC and NCIC trial 26981-22981/CE.3.
- Authors: Gorlia T, van den Bent MJ, Hegi ME, Mirimanoff RO, Weller M, Cairncross JG, Eisenhauer E, Belanger K, Brandes AA, Allgeier A, Lacombe D, Stupp R
- Issue date: 2008 Jan
- Immunohistochemical analysis of O6-methylguanine-DNA methyltransferase (MGMT) protein expression as prognostic marker in glioblastoma patients treated with radiation therapy with concomitant and adjuvant Temozolomide.
- Authors: Younis SG, Khedr RA, El-Shorbagy SH
- Issue date: 2016 Mar
- O(6) -methylguanine-DNA methyltransferase (MGMT) promoter methylation and low MGMT-encoded protein expression as prognostic markers in glioblastoma patients treated with biodegradable carmustine wafer implants after initial surgery followed by radiotherapy with concomitant and adjuvant temozolomide.
- Authors: Lechapt-Zalcman E, Levallet G, Dugué AE, Vital A, Diebold MD, Menei P, Colin P, Peruzzy P, Emery E, Bernaudin M, Chapon F, Guillamo JS
- Issue date: 2012 Sep 15
- N2M2 (NOA-20) phase I/II trial of molecularly matched targeted therapies plus radiotherapy in patients with newly diagnosed non-MGMT hypermethylated glioblastoma.
- Authors: Wick W, Dettmer S, Berberich A, Kessler T, Karapanagiotou-Schenkel I, Wick A, Winkler F, Pfaff E, Brors B, Debus J, Unterberg A, Bendszus M, Herold-Mende C, Eisenmenger A, von Deimling A, Jones DTW, Pfister SM, Sahm F, Platten M
- Issue date: 2019 Jan 1