Prospective evaluation of relationships between radiotherapy dose to masticatory apparatus and trismus.
Beasley, William J
Lee, Lip W
McPartlin, Andrew J
Ryder, W David J
Sykes, Andrew J
Thomson, David J
van Herk, Marcel
West, Catharine M L
Slevin, Nicholas J
AffiliationDepartment of Head and Neck Clinical Oncology, The Christie NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester, UK
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThis feasibility study aimed to identify relationships between radiation doses to the masticatory apparatus as a combined block or as individual subunits with changes in trismus following radiotherapy.
CitationProspective evaluation of relationships between radiotherapy dose to masticatory apparatus and trismus. 2018:1-5 Acta Oncol
- Dose-volume factors correlating with trismus following chemoradiation for head and neck cancer.
- Authors: Rao SD, Saleh ZH, Setton J, Tam M, McBride SM, Riaz N, Deasy JO, Lee NY
- Issue date: 2016
- Intensity-modulated radiation therapy reduces radiation-induced trismus in patients with nasopharyngeal carcinoma: a prospective study with >5 years of follow-up.
- Authors: Chen YY, Zhao C, Wang J, Ma HL, Lai SZ, Liu Y, Han F, Lu LX, Bao Y, Chen M
- Issue date: 2011 Jul 1
- Use of a novel atlas for muscles of mastication to reduce inter observer variability in head and neck radiotherapy contouring.
- Authors: Hague C, Beasley W, Dixon L, Gaito S, Garcez K, Green A, Lee LW, Maranzano M, McPartlin A, Mistry H, Mullan D, Sykes AJ, Thomson D, Van Herk M, West CM, Slevin N
- Issue date: 2019 Jan
- Objective assessment of trismus in oral and oropharyngeal cancer patients treated with intensity-modulated radiation therapy (IMRT).
- Authors: Owosho AA, Pedreira Ramalho LM, Rosenberg HI, Yom SK, Drill E, Riedel E, Tsai CJ, Lee NY, Huryn JM, Estilo CL
- Issue date: 2016 Sep
- Dose-volume analysis of radiation-induced trismus in head and neck cancer patients.
- Authors: Gebre-Medhin M, Haghanegi M, Robért L, Kjellén E, Nilsson P
- Issue date: 2016 Nov