Prospective evaluation of relationships between radiotherapy dose to masticatory apparatus and trismus.
Beasley, William J
Lee, Lip W
McPartlin, Andrew J
Ryder, W David J
Sykes, Andrew J
Thomson, David J
van Herk, Marcel
West, Catharine M L
Slevin, Nicholas J
AffiliationDepartment of Head and Neck Clinical Oncology, The Christie NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester, UK
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThis feasibility study aimed to identify relationships between radiation doses to the masticatory apparatus as a combined block or as individual subunits with changes in trismus following radiotherapy.
CitationProspective evaluation of relationships between radiotherapy dose to masticatory apparatus and trismus. 2018:1-5 Acta Oncol
- Dose-volume factors correlating with trismus following chemoradiation for head and neck cancer.
- Authors: Rao SD, Saleh ZH, Setton J, Tam M, McBride SM, Riaz N, Deasy JO, Lee NY
- Issue date: 2016
- Intensity-modulated radiation therapy reduces radiation-induced trismus in patients with nasopharyngeal carcinoma: a prospective study with >5 years of follow-up.
- Authors: Chen YY, Zhao C, Wang J, Ma HL, Lai SZ, Liu Y, Han F, Lu LX, Bao Y, Chen M
- Issue date: 2011 Jul 1
- Objective assessment of trismus in oral and oropharyngeal cancer patients treated with intensity-modulated radiation therapy (IMRT).
- Authors: Owosho AA, Pedreira Ramalho LM, Rosenberg HI, Yom SK, Drill E, Riedel E, Tsai CJ, Lee NY, Huryn JM, Estilo CL
- Issue date: 2016 Sep
- Dose-volume analysis of radiation-induced trismus in head and neck cancer patients.
- Authors: Gebre-Medhin M, Haghanegi M, Robért L, Kjellén E, Nilsson P
- Issue date: 2016 Nov
- Trismus in patients with oropharyngeal cancer: relationship with dose in structures of mastication apparatus.
- Authors: Teguh DN, Levendag PC, Voet P, van der Est H, Noever I, de Kruijf W, van Rooij P, Schmitz PI, Heijmen BJ
- Issue date: 2008 May