Discrete-choice experiment to analyse preferences for centralizing specialist cancer surgery services.
Maddineni, Satish B
Shackley, David C
AffiliationDepartment of Applied Health Research, University College London, London, UK
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractCentralizing specialist cancer surgery services aims to reduce variations in quality of care and improve patient outcomes, but increases travel demands on patients and families. This study aimed to evaluate preferences of patients, health professionals and members of the public for the characteristics associated with centralization.
CitationDiscrete-choice experiment to analyse preferences for centralizing specialist cancer surgery services. 2018, 105(5): 587-596 Br J Surg
JournalThe British Journal of Surgery
- Centralising specialist cancer surgery services in England: survey of factors that matter to patients and carers and health professionals.
- Authors: Melnychuk M, Vindrola-Padros C, Aitchison M, Clarke CS, Fulop NJ, Levermore C, Maddineni SB, Moore CM, Mughal MM, Perry C, Pritchard-Jones K, Ramsay AIG, Shackley D, Vickers J, Morris S
- Issue date: 2018 Feb 27
- Discrete-choice preference comparison between patients and doctors for the surgical management of oesophagogastric cancer.
- Authors: Thrumurthy SG, Morris JJ, Mughal MM, Ward JB
- Issue date: 2011 Aug
- Reorganising specialist cancer surgery for the twenty-first century: a mixed methods evaluation (RESPECT-21).
- Authors: Fulop NJ, Ramsay AI, Vindrola-Padros C, Aitchison M, Boaden RJ, Brinton V, Clarke CS, Hines J, Hunter RM, Levermore C, Maddineni SB, Melnychuk M, Moore CM, Mughal MM, Perry C, Pritchard-Jones K, Shackley DC, Vickers J, Morris S
- Issue date: 2016 Nov 25
- A Discrete Choice Experiment to Examine the Preferences of Patients With Cancer and Their Willingness to Pay for Different Types of Health Care Appointments.
- Authors: Wong SF, Norman R, Dunning TL, Ashley DM, Khasraw M, Hayes TM, Collins I, Lorgelly PK
- Issue date: 2016 Mar
- Patient Preferences for Pain Management in Advanced Cancer: Results from a Discrete Choice Experiment.
- Authors: Meads DM, O'Dwyer JL, Hulme CT, Chintakayala P, Vinall-Collier K, Bennett MI
- Issue date: 2017 Oct