Intratumoural expression of deoxycytidylate deaminase or ribonuceotide reductase subunit M1 expression are not related to survival in patients with resected pancreatic cancer given adjuvant chemotherapy.
Valle, Juan W
AffiliationCancer Research U.K. Liverpool Cancer Trials Unit, University of Liverpool, Liverpool, UK
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractDeoxycytidylate deaminase (DCTD) and ribonucleotide reductase subunit M1 (RRM1) are potential prognostic and predictive biomarkers for pyrimidine-based chemotherapy in pancreatic adenocarcinoma.
CitationIntratumoural expression of deoxycytidylate deaminase or ribonuceotide reductase subunit M1 expression are not related to survival in patients with resected pancreatic cancer given adjuvant chemotherapy. 2018, 118(8): 1084-1088 Br J Cancer
JournalBritish Journal of Cancer
- Combined analysis of intratumoral human equilibrative nucleoside transporter 1 (hENT1) and ribonucleotide reductase regulatory subunit M1 (RRM1) expression is a powerful predictor of survival in patients with pancreatic carcinoma treated with adjuvant gemcitabine-based chemotherapy after operative resection.
- Authors: Nakagawa N, Murakami Y, Uemura K, Sudo T, Hashimoto Y, Kondo N, Sueda T
- Issue date: 2013 Apr
- Predictive and prognostic roles of ribonucleotide reductase M1 in resectable pancreatic adenocarcinoma.
- Authors: Xie H, Jiang W, Jiang J, Wang Y, Kim R, Liu X, Liu X
- Issue date: 2013 Jan 1
- Prognostic roles of human equilibrative transporter 1 (hENT-1) and ribonucleoside reductase subunit M1 (RRM1) in resected pancreatic cancer.
- Authors: Kim R, Tan A, Lai KK, Jiang J, Wang Y, Rybicki LA, Liu X
- Issue date: 2011 Jul 15
- An analysis of human equilibrative nucleoside transporter-1, ribonucleoside reductase subunit M1, ribonucleoside reductase subunit M2, and excision repair cross-complementing gene-1 expression in patients with resected pancreas adenocarcinoma: implications for adjuvant treatment.
- Authors: Fisher SB, Patel SH, Bagci P, Kooby DA, El-Rayes BF, Staley CA 3rd, Adsay NV, Maithel SK
- Issue date: 2013 Jan 15
- Adjuvant chemotherapy with fluorouracil plus folinic acid vs gemcitabine following pancreatic cancer resection: a randomized controlled trial.
- Authors: Neoptolemos JP, Stocken DD, Bassi C, Ghaneh P, Cunningham D, Goldstein D, Padbury R, Moore MJ, Gallinger S, Mariette C, Wente MN, Izbicki JR, Friess H, Lerch MM, Dervenis C, Oláh A, Butturini G, Doi R, Lind PA, Smith D, Valle JW, Palmer DH, Buckels JA, Thompson J, McKay CJ, Rawcliffe CL, Büchler MW, European Study Group for Pancreatic Cancer.
- Issue date: 2010 Sep 8