A phase 1, open-label, multicentre study to compare the capsule and tablet formulations of AZD5363 and explore the effect of food on the pharmacokinetic exposure, safety and tolerability of AZD5363 in patients with advanced solid malignancies: OAK.
AuthorsDean, Emma J
Krebs, Matthew G
van Brummelen, E
AffiliationThe Christie NHS Foundation Trust, The University of Manchester, Manchester, UK
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractAZD5363 is a potent pan-AKT inhibitor originally formulated as a capsule; a tablet was developed for patient convenience and manufacturing ease. This study assessed the PK comparability of both formulations (Part A) and the effect of food (Part B) on the PK/safety of the tablet.
CitationA phase 1, open-label, multicentre study to compare the capsule and tablet formulations of AZD5363 and explore the effect of food on the pharmacokinetic exposure, safety and tolerability of AZD5363 in patients with advanced solid malignancies: OAK. 2018, Cancer Chemother Pharmacol
JournalCancer Chemotherapy and Pharmacology
- Differential pharmacokinetics of diclofenac potassium for oral solution vs immediate-release tablets from a randomized trial: effect of fed and fasting conditions.
- Authors: Chen C, Bujanover S, Kareht S, Rapoport AM
- Issue date: 2015 Feb
- Single-dose phase I study to evaluate the pharmacokinetics of posaconazole in new tablet and capsule formulations relative to oral suspension.
- Authors: Krishna G, Ma L, Martinho M, O'Mara E
- Issue date: 2012 Aug
- Bioavailability and Pharmacokinetics of TRPV1 Antagonist Mavatrep (JNJ-39439335) Tablet and Capsule Formulations in Healthy Men: Two Open-Label, Crossover, Single-Dose Phase 1 Studies.
- Authors: Manitpisitkul P, Shalayda K, Russell L, Sanga P, Williams Y, Solanki B, Caruso J, Moyer JA
- Issue date: 2018 Sep
- Evaluation of the effects of formulation and food on the pharmacokinetics of lenvatinib (E7080) in healthy volunteers.
- Authors: Shumaker R, Aluri J, Fan J, Martinez G, Ren M, Chen K
- Issue date: 2014 Apr
- Effects of food intake on the pharmacokinetic properties of mirabegron oral controlled-absorption system: a single-dose, randomized, crossover study in healthy adults.
- Authors: Lee J, Zhang W, Moy S, Kowalski D, Kerbusch V, van Gelderen M, Sawamoto T, Grunenberg N, Keirns J
- Issue date: 2013 Mar