Patient involvement in the design of a Phase III trial comparing intensity-modulated proton therapy and intensity-modulated radiotherapy for oropharyngeal cancer.
Slevin, Nicholas J
West, Catharine M L
Thomson, David J
AffiliationThe Christie NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester, UK
MetadataShow full item record
CitationPatient involvement in the design of a Phase III trial comparing intensity-modulated proton therapy and intensity-modulated radiotherapy for oropharyngeal cancer. 2018, 30 (5):274-276 Clin Oncol
- TORPEdO - A Phase III Trial of Intensity-modulated Proton Beam Therapy Versus Intensity-modulated Radiotherapy for Multi-toxicity Reduction in Oropharyngeal Cancer.
- Authors: Price J, Hall E, West C, Thomson D
- Issue date: 2020 Feb
- Dosimetric advantages of intensity-modulated proton therapy for oropharyngeal cancer compared with intensity-modulated radiation: A case-matched control analysis.
- Authors: Holliday EB, Kocak-Uzel E, Feng L, Thaker NG, Blanchard P, Rosenthal DI, Gunn GB, Garden AS, Frank SJ
- Issue date: 2016 Autumn
- Advances in radiation oncology for the management of oropharyngeal tumors.
- Authors: Gunn GB, Frank SJ
- Issue date: 2013 Aug
- Adjuvant whole abdominal intensity modulated radiotherapy (IMRT) for high risk stage FIGO III patients with ovarian cancer (OVAR-IMRT-01) - Pilot trial of a phase I/II study: study protocol.
- Authors: Rochet N, Jensen AD, Sterzing F, Munter MW, Eichbaum MH, Schneeweiss A, Sohn C, Debus J, Harms W
- Issue date: 2007 Dec 19
- Intensity-modulated proton beam therapy (IMPT) versus intensity-modulated photon therapy (IMRT) for patients with oropharynx cancer - A case matched analysis.
- Authors: Blanchard P, Garden AS, Gunn GB, Rosenthal DI, Morrison WH, Hernandez M, Crutison J, Lee JJ, Ye R, Fuller CD, Mohamed AS, Hutcheson KA, Holliday EB, Thaker NG, Sturgis EM, Kies MS, Zhu XR, Mohan R, Frank SJ
- Issue date: 2016 Jul