Tumour volume and dose influence outcome after surgery and high-dose photon radiotherapy for chordoma and chondrosarcoma of the skull base and spine.
AffiliationOncology Centre, Addenbrooke's Hospital, Cambridge, UK
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractTo evaluate the long-term outcomes of patients with chordoma and low-grade chondrosarcoma after surgery and high-dose radiotherapy.
CitationTumour volume and dose influence outcome after surgery and high-dose photon radiotherapy for chordoma and chondrosarcoma of the skull base and spine. 2018, 30(4):243-253 Clin Oncol
- Residual postoperative tumour volume predicts outcome after high-dose radiotherapy for chordoma and chondrosarcoma of the skull base and spine.
- Authors: Potluri S, Jefferies SJ, Jena R, Harris F, Burton KE, Prevost AT, Burnet NG
- Issue date: 2011 Apr
- Radiation therapy for chordoma and chondrosarcoma of the skull base and the cervical spine. Prognostic factors and patterns of failure.
- Authors: Noël G, Habrand JL, Jauffret E, de Crevoisier R, Dederke S, Mammar H, Haie-Méder C, Pontvert D, Hasboun D, Ferrand R, Boisserie G, Beaudré A, Gaboriaud G, Guedea F, Petriz L, Mazeron JJ
- Issue date: 2003 Apr
- High-dose radiotherapy in the management of chordoma and chondrosarcoma of the skull base and cervical spine: Part 1--Clinical outcomes.
- Authors: Foweraker KL, Burton KE, Maynard SE, Jena R, Jefferies SJ, Laing RJ, Burnet NG
- Issue date: 2007 Sep
- Image-guided, intensity-modulated radiation therapy (IG-IMRT) for skull base chordoma and chondrosarcoma: preliminary outcomes.
- Authors: Sahgal A, Chan MW, Atenafu EG, Masson-Cote L, Bahl G, Yu E, Millar BA, Chung C, Catton C, O'Sullivan B, Irish JC, Gilbert R, Zadeh G, Cusimano M, Gentili F, Laperriere NJ
- Issue date: 2015 Jun
- Effectiveness and safety of spot scanning proton radiation therapy for chordomas and chondrosarcomas of the skull base: first long-term report.
- Authors: Ares C, Hug EB, Lomax AJ, Bolsi A, Timmermann B, Rutz HP, Schuller JC, Pedroni E, Goitein G
- Issue date: 2009 Nov 15