The effect of itraconazole and rifampicin on the pharmacokinetics of osimertinib.
De Castro Carpeño, J
Krebs, Matthew G
AffiliationQuantitative Clinical Pharmacology, AstraZeneca, Waltham, MA, USA
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractWe investigated the effects of a strong CYP3A4 inhibitor (itraconazole) or inducer (rifampicin) on the pharmacokinetics of the epidermal growth factor receptor kinase inhibitor osimertinib, in patients with advanced non-small cell lung cancer in two phase I, open-label, two-part clinical studies. Part one of both studies is reported.
CitationThe effect of itraconazole and rifampicin on the pharmacokinetics of osimertinib. 2018, Br J Clin Pharmacol
JournalBritish Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
- Pharmacokinetic drug interactions with vandetanib during coadministration with rifampicin or itraconazole.
- Authors: Martin P, Oliver S, Robertson J, Kennedy SJ, Read J, Duvauchelle T
- Issue date: 2011
- Effects of cytochrome P450 (CYP3A4 and CYP2C19) inhibition and induction on the exposure of selumetinib, a MEK1/2 inhibitor, in healthy subjects: results from two clinical trials.
- Authors: Dymond AW, So K, Martin P, Huang Y, Severin P, Mathews D, Lisbon E, Mariani G
- Issue date: 2017 Feb
- Effect of multiple-dose osimertinib on the pharmacokinetics of simvastatin and rosuvastatin.
- Authors: Harvey RD, Aransay NR, Isambert N, Lee JS, Arkenau T, Vansteenkiste J, Dickinson PA, Bui K, Weilert D, So K, Thomas K, Vishwanathan K
- Issue date: 2018 Dec
- Development, Verification, and Prediction of Osimertinib Drug-Drug Interactions Using PBPK Modeling Approach to Inform Drug Label.
- Authors: Pilla Reddy V, Walker M, Sharma P, Ballard P, Vishwanathan K
- Issue date: 2018 May
- Effect of Itraconazole and Rifampin on the Pharmacokinetics of Olaparib in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors: Results of Two Phase I Open-label Studies.
- Authors: Dirix L, Swaisland H, Verheul HM, Rottey S, Leunen K, Jerusalem G, Rolfo C, Nielsen D, Molife LR, Kristeleit R, Vos-Geelen J, Mau-Sørensen M, Soetekouw P, van Herpen C, Fielding A, So K, Bannister W, Plummer R
- Issue date: 2016 Oct