Transdermal oestradiol as a method of androgen suppression for prostate cancer within the STAMPEDE trial platform.
AffiliationMRC Clinical Trials Unit at UCL, Institute of Clinical Trials & Methodology, 90 High Holborn, London, WC1V 6LJ
MetadataShow full item record
CitationTransdermal oestradiol as a method of androgen suppression for prostate cancer within the STAMPEDE trial platform. 2018, BJU Int
- Quality-of-life outcomes from the Prostate Adenocarcinoma: TransCutaneous Hormones (PATCH) trial evaluating luteinising hormone-releasing hormone agonists versus transdermal oestradiol for androgen suppression in advanced prostate cancer.
- Authors: Gilbert DC, Duong T, Kynaston HG, Alhasso AA, Cafferty FH, Rosen SD, Kanaga-Sundaram S, Dixit S, Laniado M, Madaan S, Collins G, Pope A, Welland A, Nankivell M, Wassersug R, Parmar MK, Langley RE, Abel PD
- Issue date: 2017 May
- A Randomised Comparison Evaluating Changes in Bone Mineral Density in Advanced Prostate Cancer: Luteinising Hormone-releasing Hormone Agonists Versus Transdermal Oestradiol.
- Authors: Langley RE, Kynaston HG, Alhasso AA, Duong T, Paez EM, Jovic G, Scrase CD, Robertson A, Cafferty F, Welland A, Carpenter R, Honeyfield L, Abel RL, Stone M, Parmar MK, Abel PD
- Issue date: 2016 Jun
- Early hormonal data from a multicentre phase II trial using transdermal oestrogen patches as first-line hormonal therapy in patients with locally advanced or metastatic prostate cancer.
- Authors: Langley RE, Godsland IF, Kynaston H, Clarke NW, Rosen SD, Morgan RC, Pollock P, Kockelbergh R, Lalani el-N, Dearnaley D, Parmar M, Abel PD
- Issue date: 2008 Aug
- Short-term effects of transdermal estradiol in men undergoing androgen deprivation therapy for prostate cancer: a randomized placebo-controlled trial.
- Authors: Russell N, Hoermann R, Cheung AS, Ching M, Zajac JD, Handelsman DJ, Grossmann M
- Issue date: 2018 May
- Combining enzalutamide with abiraterone, prednisone, and androgen deprivation therapy in the STAMPEDE trial.
- Authors: Attard G, Sydes MR, Mason MD, Clarke NW, Aebersold D, de Bono JS, Dearnaley DP, Parker CC, Ritchie AW, Russell JM, Thalmann G, Cassoly E, Millman R, Matheson D, Schiavone F, Spears MR, Parmar MK, James ND
- Issue date: 2014 Nov