Breast cancer risk in a screening cohort of Asian and white British/Irish women from Manchester UK.
AffiliationDepartment of Genomic Medicine, Division of Evolution and Genomic Science, MAHSC, University of Manchester, Central Manchester NHS Foundation Trust, Oxford Road, Manchester
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThe differences between breast cancer risk factors in white British/Irish and Asian women attending screening in the UK are not well documented.
CitationBreast cancer risk in a screening cohort of Asian and white British/Irish women from Manchester UK. 2018, 18(1):178 BMC Public Health
JournalBMC Public Health
- Breast cancer screening uptake among women from different ethnic groups in London: a population-based cohort study.
- Authors: Jack RH, Møller H, Robson T, Davies EA
- Issue date: 2014 Oct 16
- Ethnic differences in breast cancer incidence in England are due to differences in known risk factors for the disease: prospective study.
- Authors: Gathani T, Ali R, Balkwill A, Green J, Reeves G, Beral V, Moser KA, Million Women Study Collaborators.
- Issue date: 2014 Jan 7
- Barriers to early diagnosis of symptomatic breast cancer: a qualitative study of Black African, Black Caribbean and White British women living in the UK.
- Authors: Jones CE, Maben J, Lucas G, Davies EA, Jack RH, Ream E
- Issue date: 2015 Mar 13
- Mammographic density and breast cancer in three ethnic groups.
- Authors: Ursin G, Ma H, Wu AH, Bernstein L, Salane M, Parisky YR, Astrahan M, Siozon CC, Pike MC
- Issue date: 2003 Apr
- Breast Cancer and Mammography Screening: Knowledge, Beliefs and Predictors for Asian Immigrant Women Attending a Specialized Clinic in British Columbia, Canada.
- Authors: Hippman C, Moshrefzadeh A, Lohn Z, Hodgson ZG, Dewar K, Lam M, Albert AY, Kwong J
- Issue date: 2016 Dec