Cell death, inflammation, tumor burden, and proliferation blood biomarkers predict lung cancer radiotherapy response and correlate with tumor volume and proliferation imaging.
Backen, Alison C
Koh, Pek K
Renehan, Andrew G
Blackhall, Fiona H
AffiliationDivision of Cancer Sciences, University of Manchester, Manchester, United Kingdom
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThere is an unmet need to develop noninvasive biomarkers to stratify patients in drug-radiotherapy trials. In this pilot study we investigated lung cancer radiotherapy response and toxicity blood biomarkers and correlated findings with tumor volume and proliferation imaging.
CitationCell death, inflammation, tumor burden, and proliferation blood biomarkers predict lung cancer radiotherapy response and correlate with tumor volume and proliferation imaging. 2017, Clin Lung Cancer
JournalClinical Lung Cancer
- Prognostic value of blood-biomarkers related to hypoxia, inflammation, immune response and tumour load in non-small cell lung cancer - A survival model with external validation.
- Authors: Carvalho S, Troost EG, Bons J, Menheere P, Lambin P, Oberije C
- Issue date: 2016 Jun
- Prognostic implications of the co-detection of the urokinase plasminogen activator system and osteopontin in patients with non-small-cell lung cancer undergoing radiotherapy and correlation with gross tumor volume.
- Authors: Ostheimer C, Evers C, Bache M, Reese T, Vordermark D
- Issue date: 2018 Jun
- Development and validation of a prognostic model using blood biomarker information for prediction of survival of non-small-cell lung cancer patients treated with combined chemotherapy and radiation or radiotherapy alone (NCT00181519, NCT00573040, and NCT00572325).
- Authors: Dehing-Oberije C, Aerts H, Yu S, De Ruysscher D, Menheere P, Hilvo M, van der Weide H, Rao B, Lambin P
- Issue date: 2011 Oct 1
- Prognostic significance of volume-based 18F-FDG PET/CT parameter in patients with surgically resected non-small cell lung cancer. Comparison with immunohistochemical biomarkers.
- Authors: Lee JY, Choi JY, Heo JH, Han J, Jang SJ, Kim K, Kim J, Shim YM, Kim BT
- Issue date: 2016
- Analysis of primary tumor metabolic volume during chemoradiotherapy in locally advanced non-small cell lung cancer.
- Authors: Roengvoraphoj O, Wijaya C, Eze C, Li M, Dantes M, Taugner J, Tufman A, Huber RM, Belka C, Manapov F
- Issue date: 2018 Feb