Current practice of whole brain radiotherapy in metastatic non-small cell lung cancer.
AffiliationThe University of Manchester, Manchester, UK; The Christie NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester, UK
MetadataShow full item record
CitationCurrent practice of whole brain radiotherapy in metastatic non-small cell lung cancer. 2018, 30(4):e40 Clin Oncol
- Is Hippocampal Avoidance During Whole-Brain Radiotherapy Risky for Patients With Small-Cell Lung Cancer? Hippocampal Metastasis Rate and Associated Risk Factors.
- Authors: Korkmaz Kirakli E, Oztekin O
- Issue date: 2017 Dec
- Brain Metastases From Small Cell Lung Cancer: Chemotherapy, Radiotherapy, or Both?
- Authors: Postmus PE
- Issue date: 1995 Jan
- Serum CA125 level predicts prognosis in patients with multiple brain metastases from non-small cell lung cancer before and after treatment of whole-brain radiotherapy.
- Authors: Zeng YC, Wu R, Wang SL, Chi F, Xing R, Cai WS, Fan GL, Fan YC, Zhong WZ, Wu LN, Chen XD, Chen HH, Xiao YP
- Issue date: 2014 Jul
- Lung cancer radiation therapy in Australia and New Zealand: Patterns of practice.
- Authors: Islam SM, Vinod SK, Lehman M, Siva S, Kron T, Dwyer PM, Holloway L, Lao L, Yap ML, Ruben JD
- Issue date: 2016 Oct
- [Management of unresectable non-metastatic non-small cell lung cancer. Guidelines of clinical practice made by the European Lung Cancer Working Party].
- Authors: Paesmans M, European Lung Cancer Working Party.
- Issue date: 2014 May-Jun