Health-related quality of life, anxiety, depression and impulsivity in patients with advanced gastroenteropancreatic neuroendocrine tumours.
AuthorsLewis, Alexandra R
Hubner, Richard A
Valle, Juan W
McNamara, Mairéad G
AffiliationDepartment of Medical Oncology, The Christie NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester M20 4BX
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractTo compare health-related quality of life (HRQoL), anxiety, depression, and impulsivity scores in patients with and without carcinoid syndrome (CS), and correlated them with serum 5-hydroxyindoleacetic acid (5-HIAA) levels.
CitationHealth-related quality of life, anxiety, depression and impulsivity in patients with advanced gastroenteropancreatic neuroendocrine tumours. 2018, 24(6):671-679 World J Gastroenterol
JournalWorld Journal of Gastroenterology
- Health-related quality of life in well-differentiated metastatic gastroenteropancreatic neuroendocrine tumors.
- Authors: Jiménez-Fonseca P, Carmona-Bayonas A, Martín-Pérez E, Crespo G, Serrano R, Llanos M, Villabona C, García-Carbonero R, Aller J, Capdevila J, Grande E, Spanish Neuroendocrine Tumor Group (GETNE).
- Issue date: 2015 Sep
- Patient-reported health state utilities in metastatic gastroenteropancreatic neuroendocrine tumours - an analysis based on the CLARINET study.
- Authors: Meng Y, McCarthy G, Berthon A, Dinet J
- Issue date: 2017 Jun 29
- Systematic review reveals lack of quality in reporting health-related quality of life in patients with gastroenteropancreatic neuroendocrine tumours.
- Authors: Martini C, Gamper EM, Wintner L, Nilica B, Sperner-Unterweger B, Holzner B, Virgolini I
- Issue date: 2016 Sep 10
- The assessment of health-related quality of life and related factors in Chinese elderly patients undergoing chemotherapy for advanced cancer: a cross-sectional study.
- Authors: Li Q, Lin Y, Qiu Y, Gao B, Xu Y
- Issue date: 2014 Aug
- Plasma chromogranin A levels predict survival and tumor response in patients with advanced gastroenteropancreatic neuroendocrine tumors.
- Authors: Chou WC, Chen JS, Hung YS, Hsu JT, Chen TC, Sun CF, Lu CH, Hwang TL
- Issue date: 2014 Oct